BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
This product really works! It didn’t completely make my blemishes disappear but it caused them to shrink quite a bit! I applied it before bed and woke up with significantly smaller and less red blemishes!
Lauren J.
This was great for a spot treatment on any pimple that is emerging. Stops the pimple in its spot. It does burn a little but when applying and the smell isn't to pretty, but the results justify all of that.
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I can't say enough amazing things about this product! I used it all throughout college. It is so effective and a great product to use at night. I use it whenever I have small breakouts. The packaging is great and the bottle lasts forever!!
Christina H.
Denver, NC
this product works amazing! i didn't believe that it would but it certainly does. I have rebought this many times. It's very travel friendly and it comes in two different bottles so you can travel with it.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is miracle lotion! When a pimple pops up I put this on at night and when I wake up it's gone! And it's doesn't leave your skin dried out and flaky at all! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie S.
I am new to this product and I love the results so far! If I feel a zit coming on, I use this in the evening and when I wake up, the area is flat and calm. This product prevents my acne and calms my skin.
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
I first heard about this "miracle product" all around Ulta. The girls loved it! It had simple packaging and was priced fairly inexpensive, so I was curious what the roar was all about. It actually works! You put it on at night, on a clean face. You don't want to shake the product together, instead you want to dip a qtip between both substances and then dab directly onto problem areas. In the morning pimples are noticeably smaller, the irritation is way less, you don't feel dried out like other acne medications can. It's great.
Also appreciate that it's not an all over treatment, as it's not necessary for the entire face. Definitely would recommend, though it takes out the joy and curiosity of popping a pimple. Womp.
Alyssa R.
Studio City, CA
Great the spot pimple drying! I wish be bottle was slightly shorter for the average q-tip. I feel mine gets lost. It's good for general/light pimples but want as effective as I hoped for problem pimples.
Adrienne J.
This is my go to! I am battling cancer so my skin is Not happy.. but just a dab of this at night before bed and I'm good to go in the morning, it stops acne before it gets a chance to go out of control.
Nixaliz C.
This is my adult life Clearasil. Just make sure you only dab it on the pimple because it really dry outs the area where you apply it. More expensive that drugstore stuff but it lasts a really long time.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?