BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
I would put this stuff all over my face if I could. This is the only thing that dries up the pimples before they even form. I love how I can just go to sleep and wake up without any pimples. Great product and the plastic bottle isn’t pricey.
Stephanie S.
I am new to this product and I love the results so far! If I feel a zit coming on, I use this in the evening and when I wake up, the area is flat and calm. This product prevents my acne and calms my skin.
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Works amazing as a spot treatment for the occasional pimple. Packaging is cute, make sure not to agitate it before using it! Bought it at Ulta, price point wasn't bad for the amount you get/use since you only use a little bit at a time.
Julia S.
Radcliff, KY
This isn't an overnight miracle worker but it does do a nice job over time reducing pimples. DOES NOT WORK ON UNDERSKIN PIMPLES AT ALL. But surface pimple like whiteheads and blackheads works just fine on.
Anum R.
This is the greatest thing I have truly ever come across and I'm pretty sure this will be a staple in my life for forever! I put this on at least 3 or 4 times a week. Even if I see a small tiny little bump forming, I smack some of this on and go to bed. Next morning, my skin is smooth as heck!
Dustin M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used this product before for pesky blemishes and I would have to say that it works spectacularly. After applying to spots on my face and letting it dry it is almost like it just erases my blemishes.
Sydney K.
I love this product. I get acne spots in various places on my face. I put this on and overnight they are dried up and almost gone. It can be very drying so I try to use it sparingly but I really like it!!
Ashley H.
I actually get some acne not on my face exactly but my body and this if you put it on overnight it brings the skin to a whither for drys it out by the next day! I really enjoyed and would keep buying this
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
This stuff is amazing!!!! I use it on blemishes overnight and it does great things by the morning time. It is super drying so you can get a little flaky around the pimple, especially if the skin is broken. But, this greatly reduces the number of days that I am cursed with a blemish.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
My favorite acne spot treatment! This is amazing! One dot of product applied before bed and the next morning the blemish is noticeably smaller and less painful! This is perfect for people who have the occasional pimple!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?