BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Anum R.
This is the greatest thing I have truly ever come across and I'm pretty sure this will be a staple in my life for forever! I put this on at least 3 or 4 times a week. Even if I see a small tiny little bump forming, I smack some of this on and go to bed. Next morning, my skin is smooth as heck!
Ana M.
Monrovia California
I would totally recommend you go buy this i repurchase this at least every month depending on how much I use it. Which is usually only when I get a pimple and want it to go away this usually always helps!
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Works amazing as a spot treatment for the occasional pimple. Packaging is cute, make sure not to agitate it before using it! Bought it at Ulta, price point wasn't bad for the amount you get/use since you only use a little bit at a time.
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
This product really works! It didn’t completely make my blemishes disappear but it caused them to shrink quite a bit! I applied it before bed and woke up with significantly smaller and less red blemishes!
Amber M.
West Covina , CA
This stuff is amazing! It's a cheaper version of the Kate Somerville one and works just as good. I'm a repeat user that's how amazing this is. It has a slight scent but it's so gentle and works overnight.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
this product works amazing! i didn't believe that it would but it certainly does. I have rebought this many times. It's very travel friendly and it comes in two different bottles so you can travel with it.
Stephanie S.
I am new to this product and I love the results so far! If I feel a zit coming on, I use this in the evening and when I wake up, the area is flat and calm. This product prevents my acne and calms my skin.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
This is a really great product but the only thing I can't stand is the sulfuric smell it has. The results are amazing though my skin feels softer and less oily! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Michelle L.
Milwaukie, OR
This product really helps reduce the size of your pimples over night! Would highly recommend this! I used this in Highschool when I had crazy break outs and I have dry skin but this didn't dry out my skin
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is miracle lotion! When a pimple pops up I put this on at night and when I wake up it's gone! And it's doesn't leave your skin dried out and flaky at all! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?