BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sally H.
I love using this for when I have one of those big painful pimples. I really helps drying it out and quickens the process! Omg downfall is when I sleep with it, my face gets pretty oily and it doesn't stay on
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Like it a lot for pimples with heads on them. Doesn't really work for pimples under the skin which I get a lot of! Thought it would be a miracle product but only works for a pimple that already has a head!
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
I don't get pimples that often, but I have used this multiple times and love how fast-working the product is! People, including myself, swear by it and the price is just right! Would definitely use again!!
Lauren J.
This was great for a spot treatment on any pimple that is emerging. Stops the pimple in its spot. It does burn a little but when applying and the smell isn't to pretty, but the results justify all of that.
Mackenzie C.
Did not help me very much. Only made a little difference. The price isn't bad. I do not think I would recommend again. Maybe for people that have rare break outs. Not all the time ones. Still not that bad.
Jessica H.
Los angeles, CA
I love this drying cream. It's the only thing that gives my cystic acne any relief. When I have a flare up, I immediately reach for this product. It cuts the time it takes to clear my skin in half, easily.
Lauren B.
South Windsor , CT
This product is a lifesaver when it comes to treating whiteheads. It does a great job of drying out the pimple and reducing the size. I just wish it was more of a nude color so I could use it during the day.
Katie P.
my friend had this at her house and I stayed a week and they're having nasty pimple, I used it a few times and it was really nice & dried out my pimple however I think there are other items on the market that do the same thing for cheaper.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
My miracle worker! I've even turned my husband onto this product when he has a pimple pop up now and then. I've had success minimizing and healing occasional pimples and blemishes using the drying lotion.
Jill F.
I use this product whenever I feel like I have a pimple coming out or already have one. It makes the blemish noticeably smaller overnight! It's not a complete miracle worker, but it does make a difference.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?