BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Luisa G.
Corona, CA
I been using this treatment for about !! 5 years!!! And now my daughter!!! Never go wrong with mario to treat any concern!! Super effective never disappoint me I recommend this for everyone!!! Honestly!!!
Madeline A.
A great spot treatment for acne! I suffer from minor stress and diet pimples here and there and this definitely helps "dry" the pimple out faster. This product is gentle on your skin and harsh on pimples.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I have gone through 2 of these. I looove this produxtm it has changed my skin game. As soon as i see the signs of a pimple i place this on top for couple days. It stops the pimples before they get big or ugly.
Ana M.
Monrovia California
I would totally recommend you go buy this i repurchase this at least every month depending on how much I use it. Which is usually only when I get a pimple and want it to go away this usually always helps!
Lysa C.
Such an amazing product! The price is great and it completely rids your face of any random blemishes you happen to get. The only place I've ever found this brand is at ulta. I would recommend this to everyone!
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
This product really works! It didn’t completely make my blemishes disappear but it caused them to shrink quite a bit! I applied it before bed and woke up with significantly smaller and less red blemishes!
Jill F.
I use this product whenever I feel like I have a pimple coming out or already have one. It makes the blemish noticeably smaller overnight! It's not a complete miracle worker, but it does make a difference.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
this product works amazing! i didn't believe that it would but it certainly does. I have rebought this many times. It's very travel friendly and it comes in two different bottles so you can travel with it.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
I love this stuff! This is great for getting rid of zits quick. It last so long too which is something else i love because it makes it worth the price. I purchased this from Ulta and I would buy it again.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
This is a really great product but the only thing I can't stand is the sulfuric smell it has. The results are amazing though my skin feels softer and less oily! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?