BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
This is my go-to spot treatment and what I recommend using if you get a pimple you need gone ASAP. This is just as effective (if not more so) than the Kate Somerville treatment. Simply apply a dot on your spots and when you wake up they will be significantly smaller/maybe even gone entirely. One of the most effective spot treatments out there!
Kayla P.
When I bought this, I was hoping it would be worth the price of $18 at Ulta. I was incredibly disappointed. While it seemed to dry out my pimples at first, it stopped working and my acne stayed the same. Because of my sensitive skin, it also dried out places it was not applied on. It was also a very small bottle for the price. It lasted only 1-2 months even when sparingly applied. I would not personally recommend, but maybe it'll work for you.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I don’t know what I would do without this product! My pimples go down by a lot!! I notice the difference as soon as I wake up. You leave it over night and there you have it, your pimple is either gone or shrunk a bit depending on the size of the pimple. I honestly am so happy having this product in my skincare collection!
Carly H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works great! I used it on some pimples that refused to go away for a week or so and they were gone overnight. I like to put this on before bed and let it work overnight. It does rub off a bit while you sleep though. My main complaint is that it has a super strong smell that isn't pleasant. Would still recommend.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
OK WOW is my first impressions. Initially I never was going to purchase this product because of the price, however, after convincing from the lady who worked at Ulta I bought it. I dont regret it. There is a HUGE change with my face, the blemishes are slowly going away , and I am happy to say that I dont have any acne on my face at the moment. This lotion drys my acne OVERNIGHT.
Amanda B.
Arlington
I cannot express how much I die for this product. Acne is just one of those things that's extremely irritating and seems like it will never go away. However, I can attest that if I see that I have one pimple in the morning, and put this on I go to sleep, I wake up and the pimple is almost half the size. Incredible!
ANDREA 💋.
McKinney
I am never out of this ! I’ve tried so many things for those pimples that appear but nothing seemed to work. However this drying lotion really surprised me. It was gentle on my skin & got rid of the pimples without leaving scars ! . I would defiantly continue to buy it.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Katie S.
I LOVE this stuff. I have really acne prone skin, especially during my time of the month, and I’ll put this on at bed time and my acne nearly vanishes by the next morning. I have found though, that putting it on with an old makeup brush works better than a q-tip. I love this stuff and have gone through several bottles.
R D.
So this is another product that is supposed to be a must have/holy grail product. It's pretty good but I don't think it's really worth it for me. It doesn't (and probably isn't meant to) help with hormonal acne. I prefer using niacinamide when I have a breakout, even as a spot treatment, and then put a hydro-colloidal patch over it. This stuff just dries it out.
Makinzie N.
I love this stuff! I put it on my spots at night and in the morning they are all dried up! The only problem I have is that in the morning it’s kinda hard to wash off of my face but I’m not sure if that’s just my face or not! The bottle is so cute! Seems like it’s lasting a while too! Would definitely recommend!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?