BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
I use this on my surprise acne spots and it really does work! It definitely has a small burning effect for me, but it's bearable and worth it. And a little goes a long way! One bottle will last you forever.
Holly H.
Shreveport , LA
I. Love. This. Stuff! I recommend this to all of my friends. Complete game changer. Any time I have a pimple or feel one coming up, I apply this before bed and it's gone within a day or two. You have to try!
Rose A.
Watertown
This is the best spot treatment I've ever used. I put it on before bed and in the morning the spot will be significantly reduced, if not totally gone. It's also fairly inexpensive and lasts for a few months.
Amy J.
Albany, NY
This is the original that Kate Somerville duplicated for a lot more money. It works great as an overnight spot treatment, but because of the calamine, it's not for daytime use or for prevention of breakouts.
Thyla P.
Norfolk, VA
This is the best drying lotion on the market . It really dries up any problem spots as well as getting rid of it. Well worth the price and lasts forever ! All you need is a q-tip would definitely buy again !
Kira N.
This product is ok. Has a strong smell but goes away. At first I was using the product incorrectly, had to search it on YouTube. It does work for small/ moderate acne... takes longer on cystic acne to work.
Lorena I.
Davis, CA
I have always had clear sink & breaking out for me is very rare. Whenever I get a small pimple or two, I just place this magical product on my face & the next morning the pimple is completely gone. Amazing!
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
Although this drying lotion isn't a cute look on the face, it's so worth using! This lotion is awesome for those deep pimples and even whiteheads. Price is decent. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
This works well. You basically use it as spot treatment. I bought it at ulta. I love Mario badescu products. Great for the price. This product did dry out my blemish. Therefore it does exactly what it says.
Juliette D.
Definitely dried up zits instantly! I love this product! You will look a little crazy when you wake up but once you wash the residue away you're left with clear skin no breakouts and no acne at all!Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?