BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's way way way better than the other products like this by other brands, why? The SMELL. This one has far less of that nasty smell other ones do. As for dying on those zits, it doesn't the job fairly well.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
This stuff is my favorite for spot treatment before bed. It really drys out any large zits and does the trick for me. I put it on before bed and it is super effective. I have bought it again and I get it from Urban Outfitters.
Miranda O.
Medford, OR
This is hands down the BEST killer of acne treatment I have ever used. I know even after 1 use my zit has been zapped. It burns, but that helps me know it's working. It is a staple in my skin care routine!!!
Marielis F.
Paterson, NJ
Drying lotion are really easy to use and be results are even better just take a cotton swab and apply on affected area or pimple and it will soon be gone , highly recommend to anyone that has affected areas
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Holy grail for those pesky pimples that won't go away! It works so well and dries up pimples overnight. Definitely don't apply to an open pimple (if you popped) because it will sting! Definitely check this out!
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
Although this drying lotion isn't a cute look on the face, it's so worth using! This lotion is awesome for those deep pimples and even whiteheads. Price is decent. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Celinda C.
I have heard good and bad things about this product and it's safe to say that it worked for me. I use this at night before I see a pimple burly growing out and by the morning it is dried up. I would recommend this!
Amy J.
Albany, NY
This is the original that Kate Somerville duplicated for a lot more money. It works great as an overnight spot treatment, but because of the calamine, it's not for daytime use or for prevention of breakouts.
austin g.
i started using this product a few months ago because my skin was very broke out with pimples. even though it is very pricey it is worth it! the packaging is okay im personally not a fan of the glass bottle. i would most definitely buy again.
Molly H.
This classic is hyped up for a very good reason.  Dip a cotton swab into the pink silt, tap it on top of a blemish and wake up with the blemish seriously less inflamed and bring any nasty gunk to the surface.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?