BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Juliette D.
Definitely dried up zits instantly! I love this product! You will look a little crazy when you wake up but once you wash the residue away you're left with clear skin no breakouts and no acne at all!Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Marielis F.
Paterson, NJ
Drying lotion are really easy to use and be results are even better just take a cotton swab and apply on affected area or pimple and it will soon be gone , highly recommend to anyone that has affected areas
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
This drying cream is great for sporadic breakouts. I bought it at ulta after the summer heat in Florida caused my skin to get too oily and break out. Dabbing in on affected areas and leaving it overnight worked wonders on tough, under the skin zits.
Lorena I.
Davis, CA
I have always had clear sink & breaking out for me is very rare. Whenever I get a small pimple or two, I just place this magical product on my face & the next morning the pimple is completely gone. Amazing!
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
This is my favorite product for acne. The key is to not shake the product. Just dip a Q-tip into the product and put it on your pimple. The next day your pimples are dried up and virtually disappear like magic!
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
This is the best product out there for any pimples or soon to be pimples you may have! I apply it at night before going to sleep & it keeps my breakouts at bay. I bought mine from ulta & would definitely recommend it to anyone who breaks out.
Danielle C.
jersey city , NJ
I use this product whenever I have a stubborn pimple. I use it as a spot treatment and it works over night. When I wake up, my pimple has either shrunk half its size or it nearly gone. I highly recommend !!!
Roxan S.
Brunswick, GA
Amazing! Clears up pimples overnight! Use a q-tip to dab a little on each breakout and I sleep with it on overnight. Rinse it off the next morning and the pimple will be significantly smaller or even gone! I would definitely I rely recommend this to others!
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
This works well. You basically use it as spot treatment. I bought it at ulta. I love Mario badescu products. Great for the price. This product did dry out my blemish. Therefore it does exactly what it says.
Blair S.
Cincinnati, OH
Very specific instructions - You MUST have a q-tip on hand. Make sure not to shake the bottle up or store the bottle upside down. Best used on whiteheads. Not effective on pimples that haven't fully erupted.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?