BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Victoria X.
I first found out about the drying lotion via YouTube and had to try it. The product works great and dries pimples overnight. While it won't make your pimple disappear overnight it will calm the inflamed area and make it appear less noticeable.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
THIS IS THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT KNOWN TO MAN. But really guys, do yourself a favor and pick one up. It does tend to dry out the affected area while clearing your blemishes, but that doens't deter me from use.
Molly K.
Strongsville , OH
This is one product that I always re-order. Whenever I see a zit popup I just put some on that night and by the morning it is between 50-100% gone. After three nights even huge ones are mostly gone. Love
Leah R.
Gainesville
LOVE THIS! Works amazing and really helps to clear out skin! If you are having trouble with breakouts and want to clear them fast I highly recommend giving this little guy a try!
Chelsea L.
I seriously love this stuff. It is super hydrating. I have been consistent to using this everyday now. It's awesome when it's so hot outside and you can just spray your face to keep you feeling refresh !
Nevaeh F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is absolutely amazing. I heard about this product from Kylie Jenner but I assumed it was just a promotion, then I noticed some of my friends using it and saying they sweared by it. I purchased this product at Ulta a few weeks ago and it takes away my acne basically overnight.
Zubeda V.
Cherry Valley, IL
It works but you have to apply multiple times. For example if you apply one night and it looks like your pimple went away it might come back the next day. APPLY AGAIN. It's a pretty neat product though. Not like any other pimple treatment I have.
Natalia S.
Blue Island , IL
Dries out the pimple overnight and by morning time the pimple has reduced in size and color. It has a pink tint to it and stings only a bit but that means the product is working. I would definitely buy again!
Hannah T.
This is the all time best acne spot treatment ever! I've seriously tried so many, and this one is the best and fasted working one! Kind of looks silly, but disregard that because you are using while you sleep!
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is all you need for spot treating acne. You can purchase at stores like Ulta. One little bottle lasts for a long long time. Make sure not to shake it, just dip the q tip into the bottle and you're golden.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?