BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Cindy E.
this product is life changing! i always struggle with huge pimples when i am on my period and this honestly banishes my pimples 1-3 days the latest. i saw drastic results over night, it lowers the pimple and removes white heads. it's a must have
Ashlee E.
I have been through so many bottles of the amazing product! So that is saying something. I really feel that it works to lessen the days of my breakout. Just pop it on at night, and it gets to work. How simple!
Pamela S.
Firebaugh, CA
It worked wonders on my face and acne areas. it really does try those harsh pimple areas. The price is good 17$ the only thing I dislike is the smell, I can't describe it but it is not good. Plus it minimizes pores! leaving a smooth complexion.
Jessica D.
Mcdonough, GA
This does a really great job at reducing the size and the inflammation of pimples. It definitely won't make it go away overnight, but it does a great job at reducing their size. It's such a good price as well.
Chelsey L.
Oviedo, FL
This did a pretty good job making my large breakouts smaller by the morning. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to reduce the size of there pimples. It doesn't completely get rid of them however.
Mary S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I really cannot stress how great this is! The pink powder settles to the bottom and you use a q tip to dip down in there and apply on troubled areas. I usually go to sleep with it on my face and by the morning there is a significant difference.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I use this at night on all of my blemishes. By the time I wake up in the morning any area I put this product on is almost completely gone! It's also a pretty cheap product which is awesome. I got it from Ulta.
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is literally magic in a bottle for breakouts! It literally pulls the gunk out of my face when I use this as a spot treatment. If I put it on a white head at night, by the time I wake up the white head is gone.
Kayla P.
This product is helpful for when you are trying to decrease the size of your blemishes. I recently purchased at Ulta for the first time at the price of $17. I was impressed by the way the product worked overnight! Will definitely purchase again.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
THIS IS THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT KNOWN TO MAN. But really guys, do yourself a favor and pick one up. It does tend to dry out the affected area while clearing your blemishes, but that doens't deter me from use.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?