BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I like this product but I feel like I don't see enough results with it. I think this product line is amazing, so I'm going to purchase the rest of the products recommended that go along with this specific item in hopes of seeing better results.
Gabby C.
Troy, MI
I use this with a q tip. I just dip it into the pink part and take it out and place it on my blemish. It is very important to NOT shake this before use. It does a good job of drying out the pimple or blemish.
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is all you need for spot treating acne. You can purchase at stores like Ulta. One little bottle lasts for a long long time. Make sure not to shake it, just dip the q tip into the bottle and you're golden.
Ashlee E.
I have been through so many bottles of the amazing product! So that is saying something. I really feel that it works to lessen the days of my breakout. Just pop it on at night, and it gets to work. How simple!
Chelsey L.
Oviedo, FL
This did a pretty good job making my large breakouts smaller by the morning. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to reduce the size of there pimples. It doesn't completely get rid of them however.
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
I love this and will swear by it! Only gripe is that it contains alcohol but it is a true zit zapper and even comes in a glass bottle which feels nice it exceeded my expectations and would definitely use again
Jessica D.
Mcdonough, GA
This does a really great job at reducing the size and the inflammation of pimples. It definitely won't make it go away overnight, but it does a great job at reducing their size. It's such a good price as well.
Subrina C.
Fountain , NC
You have to get your hands on this drying lotion! If you have pimples and trying to get rid of them, then you need to purchase this product! I apply it to my pimples and scares before I go to bed and it leaves like a minty feeling to your skin.
Leah R.
Gainesville
LOVE THIS! Works amazing and really helps to clear out skin! If you are having trouble with breakouts and want to clear them fast I highly recommend giving this little guy a try!
Elia C.
Weslaco, TX
This is amazing! My pimple shrinks by the next morning. I got this at ulta, I don't like the price but it works! I probably won't use this too much just so I can make it past a long time, but it works for me!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?