BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
This does a great job of reducing swelling, redness, and absorbing oil on any blemishes I have. The smell is not my favorite but it works so it's worth it! It's a good price for product that will last you a long time!
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Works really well on breakouts! It either brings them to a head or makes them go away completely, either way it heals them so much faster than if you didn't use anything at all! It's not harsh on the skin at all. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
I just got this from ulta and it works amazing for the price! I prefer this over the one from Kate Somerville. This isn't going to solve your acne but it can definitely work as a spot treatment in the meantime.
T C.
Marshfield, MA
5 stars all day!!! Love this stuff. Every night before bed I just use a q-tip and add a dot of this product on all my pimples or spots that feel like they are soon to be pimples and overnight it just dries the spot right out. It's Perfect to get rid of redness from a pimple too. Love this stuff. Highly recommend it!!
Monika S.
The drying lotion is awesome for spot treating break outs. I usually put it on before bed and wash it off on the morning. The price is amazing because it takes you forever to get through. I would definitely buy it again.
Justina A.
CORONA, CA
Works great but use sparingly as it will dry out your skin if you use it often enough. I tend to do that when I have huge breakouts or this deep deep pimples. I use this with the drying cream and it helps a ton.
Hunter T.
Huntertown, IN
This product is a miracle in a bottle! If you discover you have an awful zit just put this on before bed and in the morning it's almost as if never existed. It shrinks the zit and takes away the redness. I will forewarn you it stings a bit when first applied but once it dries you hardly notice it's on minus the pink color!
Kristina M.
Spring Lake, NC
Absolutely love this stuff! I have a problem with acne flares and I dab this on one of the under the skin zits that always hurt and two days later its almost gone. I absolutely love it! 10/10 would reccomend!!
Chelsea L.
I seriously love this stuff. It is super hydrating. I have been consistent to using this everyday now. It's awesome when it's so hot outside and you can just spray your face to keep you feeling refresh !
Parissa R.
This drying lotion is amazing!! I just put some on top of some blemishes and it is completely gone the next day!! It is honestly heaven in a bottle and works wonders I would definitely recommend this product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?