BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
bee b.
best thing ever to get rid of pimples!!!! like honestly my pimples are gone in like the next day or so. i wish it wasn't as pricey though. but it was totally worth it Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This does not work at all. Very disappointing product. You are supposed to leave it over night for it to work its magic but it does not dry any of my blemishes. Pointless product completely. Not worth the money.
Abigail V.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my favorite pink powder drying lotion spot clean, this product is a little expensive that's my only problem with this but it just does a very good job and it's a little goes a long way. Highly recommended!
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
Y'all this product is one of my all top favs. This helps me so much not to scar my face while trying to pop a pimple. I leave it on overnight and by the morning the pimple is gone!!!!!! Also it does burn a bit and then it goes away after 5 seconds
Dana M.
We love this in our household! I have several teenagers that swear by this and I even use it for an occasional surprise from nature! Great packaging. Wide enough to fit a atop when using. Definitely recommend!!
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This product is amazing! It dries out my pimples overnight and helps my skin to stay matte by drying out my face so that it is not super oily! Would highly recommend for those who suffer from occasional pimples!
Sierra G.
I have mixed reviews on this dry lotion. About a year ago I had this product and it worked wonders for my acne. I ran out and then 6 months later I decided to repurchase it and now it's not doing anything for my skin. I don't know if it's because my skin has changed or what, but this product I think is worth a try.
Kristina M.
Spring Lake, NC
Absolutely love this stuff! I have a problem with acne flares and I dab this on one of the under the skin zits that always hurt and two days later its almost gone. I absolutely love it! 10/10 would reccomend!!
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is all you need for spot treating acne. You can purchase at stores like Ulta. One little bottle lasts for a long long time. Make sure not to shake it, just dip the q tip into the bottle and you're golden.
Parissa R.
This drying lotion is amazing!! I just put some on top of some blemishes and it is completely gone the next day!! It is honestly heaven in a bottle and works wonders I would definitely recommend this product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?