BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lupita C.
First time trying this product and I didn't have a lot of faith. Nothing really clears out my breakouts overnight but this product is great! It clears my huge breaks outs in 3 days! Reducing the redness and size!
Cynthia  A.
Southgate, MI
I absolutely love this! Dries my acne so quickly and the best part of all is that it's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave scars. Put it on before bed and leave it on overnight to wake up to your acne vanished!
bee b.
best thing ever to get rid of pimples!!!! like honestly my pimples are gone in like the next day or so. i wish it wasn't as pricey though. but it was totally worth it Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Hunter T.
Huntertown, IN
This product is a miracle in a bottle! If you discover you have an awful zit just put this on before bed and in the morning it's almost as if never existed. It shrinks the zit and takes away the redness. I will forewarn you it stings a bit when first applied but once it dries you hardly notice it's on minus the pink color!
Allison K.
Boone, NC
This drying remedy has worked really well in the past for my skin! It definitely helps with drying out zits quickly to get them to go away. I hate going through the scab phase of a zit though, so this doesn't always help zap it immediately.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
Did not like this product. I feel like it made the pimples on my face even fiercer they would hurt more and grow new ones right next to the ones I already had. It honestly made my face worse would not recommend
Haley M.
This stuff is phenomenal! I try not to use it often but when I do it disappears within the night. I got it at Ulta. This stuff turned out better than expected and I highly recommend to others. However, try not to use daily.
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
This dries out whiteheads overnight. I'm kind of disappointed I didn't know about this product way before when I was in highschool. Some might think it's expensive but I think it's worth the price the price because it does its job and lasts a while.
Dana M.
We love this in our household! I have several teenagers that swear by this and I even use it for an occasional surprise from nature! Great packaging. Wide enough to fit a atop when using. Definitely recommend!!
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
This products literally works overnight. It dries up any blemish you have in hours. The holy grail of beauty products. Everyone should own this. Perfect for all skin types. I keep a bottle on hand at all times.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?