BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sierra G.
I have mixed reviews on this dry lotion. About a year ago I had this product and it worked wonders for my acne. I ran out and then 6 months later I decided to repurchase it and now it's not doing anything for my skin. I don't know if it's because my skin has changed or what, but this product I think is worth a try.
bee b.
best thing ever to get rid of pimples!!!! like honestly my pimples are gone in like the next day or so. i wish it wasn't as pricey though. but it was totally worth it Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Another drying lotion for pimples. I have used this product and I like it as well. The fact that it's way cheaper than those luxury products and that will also do the job is the best feeling. You have to try it out.
Abigail V.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my favorite pink powder drying lotion spot clean, this product is a little expensive that's my only problem with this but it just does a very good job and it's a little goes a long way. Highly recommended!
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
The name describes it perfectly. It targets the area is is applied to and dies it out. I am a repeat user. I always keep it on me. It's not for sensitize skin. It may also cause skin to peel. The price isn't bad.
Amanda S.
Orlando
The price is high but it lasts forever. Way longer than I expected, maybe years. And it works. I'm still on my first bottle. It's gentle enough but gets deep. Effective and I think it helps not to create a scar.
Bonnie G.
Yankton
This is the absolute best product! I have been using for over 20 years! You can't go wrong with any mario badescu products. A bottle of drying lotion last me at least 3years! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Dana M.
We love this in our household! I have several teenagers that swear by this and I even use it for an occasional surprise from nature! Great packaging. Wide enough to fit a atop when using. Definitely recommend!!
Heba J.
Absolute best pimple spot treatment EVER. I use it before bed on a spot and the next morning it's either gone or shrunk by 50% at least. It's so good I've repurchased it at least 4 times! I definitely recommend
Cheyenne L.
Honolulu , HI
This is one of my Holy Grail products. If I see a pimple forming, I use this overnight and the next day it's no longer there. I especially love it because I don't even feel the hat it's there once it dries down.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?