BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
I love this stuff! It really helps get rid of whiteheads and painful pimples without you having to irritate your face. It smells really strong like alcohol. But it works and it's a really decent price I love it
Cheyenne L.
Honolulu , HI
This is one of my Holy Grail products. If I see a pimple forming, I use this overnight and the next day it's no longer there. I especially love it because I don't even feel the hat it's there once it dries down.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This product is amazing! It dries out my pimples overnight and helps my skin to stay matte by drying out my face so that it is not super oily! Would highly recommend for those who suffer from occasional pimples!
bee b.
best thing ever to get rid of pimples!!!! like honestly my pimples are gone in like the next day or so. i wish it wasn't as pricey though. but it was totally worth it Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is just ok. I use it at night since it's weird to go out during the day with pink dots all over your face, and I feel like it doesn't stay on my skin and just rubs off on my pillow so it does very little for my acne. It burns initially which makes you think it's working. It's not the worst acne product but also not the most effective.
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
This dries out whiteheads overnight. I'm kind of disappointed I didn't know about this product way before when I was in highschool. Some might think it's expensive but I think it's worth the price the price because it does its job and lasts a while.
Allison K.
Boone, NC
This drying remedy has worked really well in the past for my skin! It definitely helps with drying out zits quickly to get them to go away. I hate going through the scab phase of a zit though, so this doesn't always help zap it immediately.
Saerom E.
This smells and feels straight up like alcohol but it's effective! Would only use it for big stubborn pimples, as it feels quite harsh. Overall a good item to have on hand for those emergency hormonal breakouts.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
Did not like this product. I feel like it made the pimples on my face even fiercer they would hurt more and grow new ones right next to the ones I already had. It honestly made my face worse would not recommend
Alexis M.
San Diego, CA
I use this on small bumps and full pimples. I use it at night and by the morning they seem to be smaller. I don't feel like it does anything amazing though. I think I've gotten the same result with tea tree oil.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?