BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Dana F.
E Longmeadow, MA
This is incredible. The only spot treatment I have ever found to work. Great value for the price, especially at Ulta. It's very potent regarding the smell but it works wonders honestly. I recommend this to anyone.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
They say no product will make a zit disappear over night but they're wrong - THIS will. White heads, clogged pores, cysts are no match against a q tip covered in this. An amazing emergency product to keep on hand!
Andie M.
Memphis, TN
Sometimes it's a hit or miss for me. It does seem to stop the growth of my active acne spots, but the drying effect takes about 2-3 days of use for me. It's definitely not an over night miracle, but it does help!!
Alea N.
Love this! I usually apply this at night on any noticeable pimples before I go to bed and just let it stay on and wash it off when I wake up. Does wonders. It a very good product and I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth L.
New Haven, CT
This product is pretty effective at dealing with breakouts. I pop it on a zit at night and wake up with it noticeably smaller and less irritated. I've bought this a few times and always enjoy applying it (dip a Q Tip all the way in to get both the pink powder and liquid in one application). Will repurchase, but I try not to overuse it on breakouts!
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
This stuff is like magic. I usually use this where the breakout is and the next morning it literally is gone... idk how I've been living life without this If you are prone to breakouts I recommend you to try this.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love using this spot treatment at night whenever I have a breakout. It helps to minimize and heal quickly without overly drying out my sensitive skin. It's packaging makes it easy to travel with and easy to use.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to spot treatment! It's gentle on my skin especially on my sensitive skin and breakout spots. It does come in a glass bottle which makes me nervous for travel but it's definitely worth it for how great the product works
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Love the concept. Pretty good at clearing up small whiteheads. Is not very effective on the deeper cystic blemishes with no head. Little quantity for the price point in my opinion. Cool packaging and is effective.
Lisa W.
Santee, CA
This does not work! As I felt a pimple coming, I would put a dab of this on at night. When I woke up, it would be huge! Then I decided to see what it would do on a fully-formed pimple. It made it painful and even more obvious.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?