BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to spot treatment! It's gentle on my skin especially on my sensitive skin and breakout spots. It does come in a glass bottle which makes me nervous for travel but it's definitely worth it for how great the product works
kas o.
i do not recommend. it burned my skin and left it completely flakey all around the area. the product is too expensive for its contents. it’s calamine lotion people!! you can buy that at walmart for like a dollar!!
Alea N.
Love this! I usually apply this at night on any noticeable pimples before I go to bed and just let it stay on and wash it off when I wake up. Does wonders. It a very good product and I would recommend it to others.
Ilona L.
Wyckoff, NJ
I bought this because I read that Kylie Jenner swears by it, and I think it works well enough to keep using. I'm not acne prone, unless it's hormonal, and I don't think this works enough to block my period pimples
McKenzie M.
Walnut Creek, CA
the absolute best product i've found to spot treat. so so so effective. i pop the pimple before bed and i put the stuff on with a q tip and it seriously goes away over night. would buy again and it's long lasting!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
They say no product will make a zit disappear over night but they're wrong - THIS will. White heads, clogged pores, cysts are no match against a q tip covered in this. An amazing emergency product to keep on hand!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This product is a life saver. We all use it at our house and it works wonders. I call it the miracle pimple killer. It actually makes your pimples disappear right away. I highly highly recommended it must have always
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
This product works wonders! You put it on your acne before you go to sleep, wake up and it's all gone the next morning. You also don't need a lot either, and the packaging is great. I would and am buying it again!
Nicky P.
This stuff works great. I get hormonal break out occasionally just wash your face take a qtip dab a little on wait for it to dry before going to bed, by the morning that sucker is dryer out, talk about beauty sleep
Kelly Lua F.
This is a miracle worker on my acne spots. I leave it on overnight and maybe even the next day and the acne just refuses to appear! I always panic when I feel a pimple and can't find my drying lotion!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?