BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
This product works wonders! You put it on your acne before you go to sleep, wake up and it's all gone the next morning. You also don't need a lot either, and the packaging is great. I would and am buying it again!
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
THE GREATEST SKIN CARE VER INVENTED!!!! Apply on a pimple that appeared out of no where and apply over night and watch in as little as two days it's gone. My go to for gross looking pimpled that shouldn't be there
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Thanks to the reviews and answers from Influenster I gave this stuff a shot. It is amazing! Dried my pimples up overnight! He price is right and a little goes a long way. I have been recommending this to everyone.
Stephanie O.
I love love love absolutely love!! When I have skin problems with breaking out this is definitely my go to!! Works quick !! I see results the next day! Too bad one of my kids shook my product but I did repurchase !
Dana F.
E Longmeadow, MA
This is incredible. The only spot treatment I have ever found to work. Great value for the price, especially at Ulta. It's very potent regarding the smell but it works wonders honestly. I recommend this to anyone.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This product is a life saver. We all use it at our house and it works wonders. I call it the miracle pimple killer. It actually makes your pimples disappear right away. I highly highly recommended it must have always
Elizabeth L.
New Haven, CT
This product is pretty effective at dealing with breakouts. I pop it on a zit at night and wake up with it noticeably smaller and less irritated. I've bought this a few times and always enjoy applying it (dip a Q Tip all the way in to get both the pink powder and liquid in one application). Will repurchase, but I try not to overuse it on breakouts!
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! I can't believe this stuff! Use it when I need something gone the next day. It even works within a few hours for smaller blemishes. I keep this in my bathroom with its own little box of q tips!
Katie M.
Works good at fighting acne but must be used religiously. Also must use a good moisturizer prior to using or else it has the potential to leave dry patches. All in all, it's a good product and I would recommend it.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to spot treatment! It's gentle on my skin especially on my sensitive skin and breakout spots. It does come in a glass bottle which makes me nervous for travel but it's definitely worth it for how great the product works
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?