BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Stephany R.
Bronx, NY
i love this drying lotion! like most of us.. i get break outs here and there. I dab this on my breakout and sleep with it on my face over night and when i wake up the breakout wouldn't be swollen anymore. i love it!
Ashley✌️🤙🎶
This is amazing. I bought this after seeing multiple beauty vloggers use it and I immediately realized how awesome it is. I put this on any issue spots on my face before bed and wake up with the issue gone or minimized. I will continue repurchasing this.
jess a.
olney
this dries out all my pimples and works amazing. if i have a breakout and input this on the next day you wont even be able to tell it was there. great for white heads and hormonal breakouts, not so much cystic acne.
Cari G.
Duncanville, AL
Always reduces my blemishes by the next day! Extremely effective product and easy to use. The only downside is the alcohol-like smell, but overall it is a great product. It can burn if you apply it to an open wound.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
I love love love love this! It's definitely a product to use at night, or around the house. Since it has that pale pink ingredient, you really can't leave the house looking crazy! Really does work to diminish pimples.
Jami G.
At first, I used this product allllll wrong, so make sure you read directions. It's a strong product, so definitely best to test on a small spot first. But I have extremely sensitive skin & it didn't irritate it. Great for drying up blemishes overnight.
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! I can't believe this stuff! Use it when I need something gone the next day. It even works within a few hours for smaller blemishes. I keep this in my bathroom with its own little box of q tips!
Lisa G.
Concord, NH
This spot treatment for me personally works best when I feel a blemish starting. It's gentle on a blemish that hasn't been picked. It should not be applied to a blemish that has been picked as it burns like crazy.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
This stuff is like magic. I usually use this where the breakout is and the next morning it literally is gone... idk how I've been living life without this If you are prone to breakouts I recommend you to try this.
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
THE GREATEST SKIN CARE VER INVENTED!!!! Apply on a pimple that appeared out of no where and apply over night and watch in as little as two days it's gone. My go to for gross looking pimpled that shouldn't be there
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?