BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Jalen L.
Dries out pimples very well. I leave on overnight & in the morning pimples are less red & minimized. Slight irritation on fresh pimples. Love the glass packaging. For the price which is $17 at Ulta, this works well.
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Hated this product. It did NOTHING that it said it would. It smells and burns with zero results. It actually made my breakouts worst. I used it for two weeks with zero results. No good for me and my areas of concern.
Joanna P.
This product is amazing. I️ put it on any pimples before bed and wash it off in the morning! It does definitely dry out the area you put it on, but that is the point. It helps my breakouts a lot And Is very soothing:
Lauren H.
Clermont , FL
I always recommend this product to friends who have pop up acne. Just throw it on at night and wake up look clear and gorgeous. It's also very easy to use and plus it's fun to put pink dots all over your face. Ha ha.
Sania K.
Chattanooga, TN
Highly recommend this product for drying out pimples. It retails for around ten dollars which is typical of a benzoyl peroxide cream. What I like about this product is that it reduces redness. It does have a very strong chemical smell that makes my eyes water when I first apply it. That is the only downfall I believe it has.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I've tried so many kinds of acne treatments and none of them work as well as this for sure. I absolutely love this product. It definitely improves my acne quickly and efficiently. I'm so glad this product is a thing.
Kate F.
Burbank , CA
This product is totally a miracle in a bottle. At first signs of a break out, I dab some on & my pimple goes totally away within 3 days. it's much gentler then other drying techniques. I would totally recommend this.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is GREAT to clean up breakouts, but it does tend to dry out my skin a bit in the process of dying out my acne. Nothing a good exfoliation can't resolve, but it's definitely not the most gentle of acne products.
Leticia G.
Burien, WA
I use this every night as a spot treatment. I bought this at ulta. My skin randomly breaks out at time and this product had really great reviews. I was very impressed with this because it reduces the size of my spots or it just completely dries them out!
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
I have only used this product a couple times but I really can't say that it lives up to the hype I've heard about it. I definitely need to give it another chance before I throw it out and hopefully it works better for me.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?