BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sania K.
Chattanooga, TN
Highly recommend this product for drying out pimples. It retails for around ten dollars which is typical of a benzoyl peroxide cream. What I like about this product is that it reduces redness. It does have a very strong chemical smell that makes my eyes water when I first apply it. That is the only downfall I believe it has.
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
I have only used this product a couple times but I really can't say that it lives up to the hype I've heard about it. I definitely need to give it another chance before I throw it out and hopefully it works better for me.
Yani A.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this when ever I get any type of blemish. I apply it before bed and when I wake up it completely dries out any pimple. I've repurchased this before and will definitely continue to repurchase. It's so effective!
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Hated this product. It did NOTHING that it said it would. It smells and burns with zero results. It actually made my breakouts worst. I used it for two weeks with zero results. No good for me and my areas of concern.
Brianna M.
Austin, TX
This is a great product. The only thing I dislike about it is it is not very travel friendly. You also have to have a q-tip on hand to use. Great to keep at home! It does the job as well. If you travel a lot, maybe look into a different spot treatment, but if you're keeping it at home, it is great!!
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
I love using this product on my pimples. It significantly reduces the size of them over night and even gets rid of them completely after a few uses. However DO NOT shake the bottle. You want the clay to be at the bottom.
Stephany R.
Bronx, NY
i love this drying lotion! like most of us.. i get break outs here and there. I dab this on my breakout and sleep with it on my face over night and when i wake up the breakout wouldn't be swollen anymore. i love it!
Buse K.
Austin, TX
It keeps its promise and it really dries the red acnes! I bought it from Ulta for $17. It is really gentle and it smells good. 50th year anniversary packaging is glass so it makes it better. I definetly recommend it.
Maya M.
this is great it definitely works. it doesn't completely get rid of the pimple but it definitely shrinks it the next morning. i tried my friends but i really want to purchase myself.
jess a.
olney
this dries out all my pimples and works amazing. if i have a breakout and input this on the next day you wont even be able to tell it was there. great for white heads and hormonal breakouts, not so much cystic acne.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?