BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sania K.
Chattanooga, TN
Highly recommend this product for drying out pimples. It retails for around ten dollars which is typical of a benzoyl peroxide cream. What I like about this product is that it reduces redness. It does have a very strong chemical smell that makes my eyes water when I first apply it. That is the only downfall I believe it has.
jess a.
olney
this dries out all my pimples and works amazing. if i have a breakout and input this on the next day you wont even be able to tell it was there. great for white heads and hormonal breakouts, not so much cystic acne.
Maya M.
this is great it definitely works. it doesn't completely get rid of the pimple but it definitely shrinks it the next morning. i tried my friends but i really want to purchase myself.
Keelin G.
I use this everytime I have a flare up of pimples. It is the best, I go to sleep with pimples and wake up with a clear face, I have been using this extremely effective product for years. I cannot recommend it enough!
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I've tried so many kinds of acne treatments and none of them work as well as this for sure. I absolutely love this product. It definitely improves my acne quickly and efficiently. I'm so glad this product is a thing.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is seriously my superhero in a bottle! The formula packs a powerful punch and stings a little when you put it on a newly extracted blemish. It will dry it out over night and within a few days, it will be gone! It is around $17 at Ulta Beauty.
Malia R.
Notre Dame, IN
This product really helps to minimize the appearance of my pimples! I honestly swear by it for a breakout! It does tend to leave a little dry spot behind, however, so you need to exfoliate and moisturizer after use.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
It smells really good if you like that medicinal tincture sort of scent. I love the color and how the product disappears in the morning. I just spot treat at night and the spots are visibly smaller the next morning.
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
I love using this product on my pimples. It significantly reduces the size of them over night and even gets rid of them completely after a few uses. However DO NOT shake the bottle. You want the clay to be at the bottom.
Lauren H.
Clermont , FL
I always recommend this product to friends who have pop up acne. Just throw it on at night and wake up look clear and gorgeous. It's also very easy to use and plus it's fun to put pink dots all over your face. Ha ha.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?