BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
This products works amazing and you see results in minutes ! 🙂 It's a little pricey I think but it's worth it ! I love this drying lotion especially because you can put it on at night and *POOF* your problems are gone
Corinne S.
Orlando, FL
Great treatment for acne! Very easy to use just grab a q-tip and dip it in! Just remember not to shake! Use at night and in the morning the pimple has drastically reduced in size. Great before and event or photo shoot.
Kharine C.
Davenport, FL
This little jar holds miracles. I use a cotton swab and dip it in the pink magic, apply it to my problem area overnight. When I wake up it's gone! I love this brand and I'd love to try the honey almond non abrasive facial scrub :)
Erin J.
Harding, PA
I always keep this on hand. It smells bad but it does the job in about 2 nights for me. Make sure to dip your q tip all the way to the bottom. It helps you pick up the most product for a thick layer that will last all night.
💕Cristina V.
Austin, TX
This stuff was a miracle worker when it comes to drying out pimples! I bought this at Ulta! It works great just wish the bottle was bigger! It worked overnight to dry things out. I definitely would recommend to others!
Leticia G.
Burien, WA
I use this every night as a spot treatment. I bought this at ulta. My skin randomly breaks out at time and this product had really great reviews. I was very impressed with this because it reduces the size of my spots or it just completely dries them out!
Yani A.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this when ever I get any type of blemish. I apply it before bed and when I wake up it completely dries out any pimple. I've repurchased this before and will definitely continue to repurchase. It's so effective!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
My holy grail acne spot treatment, I don't suffer from severe acne but I do ofcourse get the awful cluster of pimples here and there and this stuff works like a charm! It really minimizes the pimple by the next day.
Valentina S.
This product works fantastic with white heads aka monster pimples. However, I found that it wasn't as great when dealing with minor blemished and so. Still a great product that dries out painful blemishes overnight!
Elizabeth G.
Phelps, KY
Definitely diminishes pimple size over night. My only issue is the smell, it’s super strong. It also rubs off sometimes while I sleep. It’s slightly expensive but it lasts a long time. I would suggest this to others.
Laura C.
Sylmar, CA
I have been having severe acne for a while now and my skin does get flaky and dry around my acne . Will this dry out my skin more on my acne ?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???