BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kharine C.
Davenport, FL
This little jar holds miracles. I use a cotton swab and dip it in the pink magic, apply it to my problem area overnight. When I wake up it's gone! I love this brand and I'd love to try the honey almond non abrasive facial scrub :)
Karina J.
Stockton, CA
I don't know how effective this drying lotion really is, there were times when it would bring down my pimples but there were more times when it would do nothing. I haven't really reached for it lately for that reason.
💕Cristina V.
Austin, TX
This stuff was a miracle worker when it comes to drying out pimples! I bought this at Ulta! It works great just wish the bottle was bigger! It worked overnight to dry things out. I definitely would recommend to others!
Alejandra R.
Lynwood
I love this stuff. Really helps soothe a bad pimple and dramatically decrease the size overnight. I got this on Amazon and just finished it, will definitely re order, it lasted a long time and was well worth the price.
Eva F.
I give this a 4 star because although it does take away the zit it takes a while for it to. Example if I would apply it on Monday night by Thursday it would be completely gone. Bedsides that it works well and it doesn't break me out.
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is amazing if you start to notice you are getting a pimple on your face. Just take a little dab, leave it on, and it goes away. Love this! My daughter enjoys it too because it is such a great spot-treatment.
Xitlally R.
WOOO HOOO I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it is AMAZING!! It is super effective I used it for a month and it definitely met my expectations!! The packaging is super nice and I totally recommend this product 10/10 GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE IT you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This really works the way it says it does. It dries out the pimple within a day. I recommend using this product at night as it does leave a slight pink chalky residue on the skin. It's quite pricey, but worth the cost.
Malia R.
Notre Dame, IN
This product really helps to minimize the appearance of my pimples! I honestly swear by it for a breakout! It does tend to leave a little dry spot behind, however, so you need to exfoliate and moisturizer after use.
Valentina S.
This product works fantastic with white heads aka monster pimples. However, I found that it wasn't as great when dealing with minor blemished and so. Still a great product that dries out painful blemishes overnight!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?