BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
It works great. Zits look a lot smaller the next day. I'm almost through my first bottle and I will definitely get another one. The only problem is the smell. It smells due to the sulfur in it.It seems like it seeps into tour pores so even after washing your face multiple time you can still smell it.
Alicia C.
This is the best zit spot treatment I've ever used. It shrinks my zits overnight. I don't think I'll ever use another spot treatment. This helps heal zits for me in 2 days. Definitely a must buy. I will be re purchasing.
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
This products works amazing and you see results in minutes ! 🙂 It's a little pricey I think but it's worth it ! I love this drying lotion especially because you can put it on at night and *POOF* your problems are gone
Jodie C.
Vidalia, GA
Nice product! It feels great on the skin. I bought it at Ulta after a friend recommended it. The packaging is nice and simple. It's gentle on the skin but it is noticeable. The only improvement would be an applicator.
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
Ive used a few different pimple drying products before but the mario badescu drying lotion worked the best. Within 2-3 days of using this nightly any stubborn pimples i have are gone. I will definitely continue to purchase
Rachel F.
This stuff gently has helped clear up my skin. I haven't found it to be harsh or over drying. It's a bit challenging for me to sleep in because I just rub the clay off. Smells fine and doesn't make my skin feel tight.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This is the best stuff ever for breakouts! I put it on the breakout overnight and the blemish is gone by the morning. It's $17 at Ulta so it's a little pricey but it has lasted me for over a year now and is so worth it.
Alejandra R.
Lynwood
I love this stuff. Really helps soothe a bad pimple and dramatically decrease the size overnight. I got this on Amazon and just finished it, will definitely re order, it lasted a long time and was well worth the price.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
I have cystic acne problems, so it's been difficult for me to find a cleanser that works well. Basically, cystic means my breakouts are cyclical based on hormone changes, and they are always in the same spot. While my normal routine works great most of the time, once the cystic acne starts to appear, nothing ever seemd to work, not even a spot treatment. This product was a game changer though. It's very strong, so try on a small spot at first. Once applied, it dries and you leave it on overnight. By the next day, my breakouts were almost invisible, and now that this lotion is part of my routine, I can catch the cystic breakouts before they develop very large, and I have great skin all month long! This was worth every penny, and it lasts a very long time, since it is so potent. Just applying at night for 3 days a month and I'm able to keep my cystic acne in check.
Xitlally R.
WOOO HOOO I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it is AMAZING!! It is super effective I used it for a month and it definitely met my expectations!! The packaging is super nice and I totally recommend this product 10/10 GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE IT you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?