BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Eva F.
I give this a 4 star because although it does take away the zit it takes a while for it to. Example if I would apply it on Monday night by Thursday it would be completely gone. Bedsides that it works well and it doesn't break me out.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this drying lotion it's not heavy on your pimple and the next day you can't even tell you had a pimple that's how fast it works , I wear it on spots at night wake up with no pimple , excellent product would recommend it
Jessica J.
Austin
Best blemish fix ever.  It dries pimples up quicker than anything else I have used. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a long time.  It is a little pricier than a drugstore brand, but totally worth it.
Alejandra R.
Lynwood
I love this stuff. Really helps soothe a bad pimple and dramatically decrease the size overnight. I got this on Amazon and just finished it, will definitely re order, it lasted a long time and was well worth the price.
Alicia C.
This is the best zit spot treatment I've ever used. It shrinks my zits overnight. I don't think I'll ever use another spot treatment. This helps heal zits for me in 2 days. Definitely a must buy. I will be re purchasing.
Xitlally R.
WOOO HOOO I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it is AMAZING!! It is super effective I used it for a month and it definitely met my expectations!! The packaging is super nice and I totally recommend this product 10/10 GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE IT you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
I recommend this product to anyone who ever gets break outs! I would give it 5 stars but unfortunately it doesnt work wonders on my cystic acne spots. I do love that it somehow doesnt dry my skin out when I use it even though it is drying out the blemish!
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is amazing if you start to notice you are getting a pimple on your face. Just take a little dab, leave it on, and it goes away. Love this! My daughter enjoys it too because it is such a great spot-treatment.
Daniella V.
Groton, MA
This takes its time to work. You can automatically see it draw the bacteria of the pimple to the surface. It's a tad pricey but so worth it! I love the clear container so you can see the product! I for sure recommend!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This really works the way it says it does. It dries out the pimple within a day. I recommend using this product at night as it does leave a slight pink chalky residue on the skin. It's quite pricey, but worth the cost.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?