BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Daniella V.
Groton, MA
This takes its time to work. You can automatically see it draw the bacteria of the pimple to the surface. It's a tad pricey but so worth it! I love the clear container so you can see the product! I for sure recommend!
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is amazing if you start to notice you are getting a pimple on your face. Just take a little dab, leave it on, and it goes away. Love this! My daughter enjoys it too because it is such a great spot-treatment.
Tricia W.
Hilliard
The drying lotion is perfect for a spot needed acne treatment. I picked this little guy up at Nordstrom Rack for about $18. Yes, expensive for the tiny amount is what you think but it lasts FOREVER! Make sure you only put it on intact skin or else it burns.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This really works the way it says it does. It dries out the pimple within a day. I recommend using this product at night as it does leave a slight pink chalky residue on the skin. It's quite pricey, but worth the cost.
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
I recommend this product to anyone who ever gets break outs! I would give it 5 stars but unfortunately it doesnt work wonders on my cystic acne spots. I do love that it somehow doesnt dry my skin out when I use it even though it is drying out the blemish!
Lulu ❤.
This little bottle is a miracle worker. It dries up blemishes overnight, and last a very long time. I was skeptical when I saw the size of the bottle and the price, but I have not regretted my purchase for one second.
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
This products works amazing and you see results in minutes ! 🙂 It's a little pricey I think but it's worth it ! I love this drying lotion especially because you can put it on at night and *POOF* your problems are gone
Jessica J.
Austin
Best blemish fix ever.  It dries pimples up quicker than anything else I have used. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a long time.  It is a little pricier than a drugstore brand, but totally worth it.
Alicia B.
Killeen, TX
My husband and I LOVE this product, it's our go to when it comes to a pimple popping up out of no where and those underground ones that cause all the pain. Apply it at night and by morning it's nearly gone! Love this!
Marge D.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is amazing! It zaps away tough acne and dries it out really well. You have to be careful not to put too much on because it can really dry out your skin and then you will have to fix that with moisturizer! Used in moderation, it works really well!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?