BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
LOVE! This product really works and is reasonably priced. The product has to be kept upright and at a cool temperature. It really gets rid of acne fast without drying out or irritating my skin. Works best on acne spots.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
One of my favorite spot treatments! This is the only one I'll use that isn't a mask. It lasts for a decent amount of time and doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments have in the past. It also isn't too drying.
Macey S.
I truly love this product! It honestly works so well and it comes in a cute little bottle. It is a little harsh on the skin but it is so so effective and I see products the morning after I use it. The only con is the smell of the product but I truly love it!
Claudia A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Once I tried the rose water I had to try the drying lotion that everyone has been talking about. it actually works I like using tea tree oil as well and this one just last longer and gets rid of the blemish very easily!
Claudia D.
Miami
Use this when I get a breakout and it has become something frequent for me. I love how effective it is and the price is very affordable. The packaging is nice because it goes with all the other packaging from the brand.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
If you ever have a zit that wont go away this stuff works magic for your skin if you have acne. If you apply before bed the next day your blemish will be barely noticeable or gone. Too much will dry out your skin though.
Kara G.
This stuff is a godsend for not only does it kill a pimple or unwanted skin concern it also doesn't dry out the area significantly. I will always have this stuff on hand for it has saved my face many of times.
Kassidy C.
Ferndale, WA
I love this product. Whenever I feel a huge pimple coming on, or one decides to grow overnight on me, I always put a dab of this on my pimple that may be showing. I always am so amazed that by morning, my pimple is gone!
Elizabeth R.
I used to use this religiously because I saw all noteworthy youtubers call this their holy grail but honestly it didn't do much for me. I was super paranoid whenever to travel with it because the pink and clear liquid are not supposed to really mix? And once it was on I could not leave my house without looking crazy! I also don't think it did much for my acne.
Heather L.
I read positive reviews results online about the Drying lotion. I got this in a set purchased at Ulta Beauty. I opted to get the plastic bottles I didn't want to risk dropping it and breaking. I forge set offers the best value.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?