BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sama F.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is absolutely amazing !! I love it soo much. It helped me cleared my acne and get rid of those nasty pimples ! It's very easy to apply and you will see a great difference just in one day ! Highly recommend !!
Krisna G.
Great dupe for the Kate Somerville one! It's really cheap but super effective. Definetely does minimize the size of the pimple and also the redness. It doesn't completely make the pimple go away but it helps the process.
Claudia D.
Miami
Use this when I get a breakout and it has become something frequent for me. I love how effective it is and the price is very affordable. The packaging is nice because it goes with all the other packaging from the brand.
Yesenia D.
Mission hills , CA
This drying lotion is the best when it comes to getting rid of a unexpected pimple. It's effective and inexpensive! It's my second time buying this little vile and will buy again. It's the perfect step towards clear skin.
Macey S.
I truly love this product! It honestly works so well and it comes in a cute little bottle. It is a little harsh on the skin but it is so so effective and I see products the morning after I use it. The only con is the smell of the product but I truly love it!
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! It's helps to quickly shrink any blemishes (most of the time in two nights if not simply overnight) it's something I will constantly repurchase and ALWAYS have in my cabinet as part of my routine.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
It's the holy grail. If I feel a huge pimple coming under the skin. I take a qtip and damp some of this solution on it and when I wake up it's gone. Just make sure you don't shake the solution it needs to stay separated!
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
One of my favorite spot treatments! This is the only one I'll use that isn't a mask. It lasts for a decent amount of time and doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments have in the past. It also isn't too drying.
kennedy b.
this is definitely a drying lotion for oily skin. I got a couple of samples of this and it works great on my trouble spots. I definitely recommend to oily skin users, but the price is a bit high. I would definitely buy if my trouble spots got worse.
Claudia A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Once I tried the rose water I had to try the drying lotion that everyone has been talking about. it actually works I like using tea tree oil as well and this one just last longer and gets rid of the blemish very easily!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?