BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amika F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great stuff! I love that it isn’t as harsh on your skin as many acne creams are, since you only dot this right on the spot. It may seem a little pricey, but such a tiny bottle has lasted me a year! And I use it regularly :)
Katy L.
I think this product is great. I use it when I have a breakout and it is very swollen and red and gross. I put this on before bed and when I wake up the size of the blemish has diminished. However, it doesn’t erase the blemish but it does help the healing process.
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
This stuff works! A little pink dot on a zit dries the crap out of them. It's very effective and it's worth $17 for sure. The packaging is cute just because you see it all over Instagram, and I will definitely buy it again.
Monica A.
Commerce City, CO
This is the best spot treatment for breakouts! You don't shake it up, dip a Cotten swab to the bottom, and apply the pink to all your pimples. I use this at night before bed and when I wake up, my breakouts are much better!
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
I felt at times that this just made acne worse. I like the concept and the feel of it on my skin, that feeling you get when something is working? The price is decent too, just don't expect fabulous results after the first night.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I just bought this because I had a huge blind pimple and I wanted to eliminate it. It’s kept it from
Exploding and getting a white head. This is my new go to pimple stuff. I bought the plastic bottle
For fear of dropping it
Jerry P.
My go-to pimple eraser! I dot a cotton swab sized amount on my blemishes before bed and this stuff works overnight. I wake up with a blemish that is less red, smaller in size, and sometimes almost gone. One of my favorite products that I continue to use for years! Received complimentary from influenster.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Get rid of pimples over night .. now not the big cystic acne ..but those little pesky irritating ones .. that you need gone by the next day for that important interview kind .. can pick up at any local ulta store .. great buy
Lisa D.
Wyandotte, MI
This stuff works great for breakouts. I just put a dot on it and when I wake up it is mostly gone. It does dry your skin out (hence the name) so I cant use it for too many days in a row if I'm having a particularly bad breakout. But other than that it works great for those days when you wake up with a zit
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
This is a miracle worker to get rid of overnight pimples! It's a very good price for such a good product, and compared to the Kate Somerville EradiKATE, which is essentially the same thing, it's a lot more inexpensive and effective.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?