BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
works so well for acne spot treatments. i actually first heard about this via kylie jenners snapchat lol. but i sure am glad i did. definitely my go-to for breakouts.
Tiffani P.
Hickory, NC
This drying lotion IS MY LIFE. I love this brand and he drying lotion the most. My whiteheads automatically shrink after using this product overnight. This is my holy grail for skincare routine. Definitely will repurchase.
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
This stuff works! A little pink dot on a zit dries the crap out of them. It's very effective and it's worth $17 for sure. The packaging is cute just because you see it all over Instagram, and I will definitely buy it again.
Alex L.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. From time to time I get hormonal acne and a dab of the stuff at night will eradicate the ickiness from my face in just a few nights. I am on my third bottle and will continue to buy this product.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Magic potion. Seriously, I took the advice of Kylie Jenner and tried this and wow, what, woah. I am amazed! This stuff ERASES pimples! It's a little high on the alcohol content but it's supposed to be drying so that's fineN
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
My holy grail when it comes to pimple cream. This guy will get rid of those super painful red pimples that take weeks to get rid of. One or two days tops and your pimple will be gone! It honestly is like magic in a bottle!
Katie D.
Chandler, AZ
This didn't work for me. I know it works for a lot of people, but I had really stubborn acne. I found myself sitting this all over my face with no difference. I have no doubt that it works for a lot of people, just not for my skin.
Allison M.
Brandon, MS
This product is great at drying up blemishes. I apply it as soon as I have one appear and it helps reduce the redness and size fairly quickly.  It doesn't get rid of them overnight but I believe it helps them not get worse.
Xitlale L.
This product here is great if you have a pimple and you have to go out somewhere the next day where you have to where makeup apply this the day before or days before and it works great it's very cool the way it's put together
Amanda R.
This product is actually amazing because it does minimize any blemish I have over night. I can trust it to clear up my skin in a rush which is what we all look for in an acne product! I actually recommend this to everyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?