BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Everyone should own this period. Been using this for over 15years now. Banishes acne before it comes if you apply it at the fist sign. Also speeds up a break out if you wait too long before applying. Just remember do not shake!
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
this stuff is a miracle worker. I literally put it on before I go to bed, wake up and the pimple is much smaller or completely dried out. It is my go to and definitely a best kept secret. I would have never know about it unless the recommended it but I will be buying this forever!
Jocelyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Found This Product Very Interesting When I First Bought It. Its Very Gentle On My Skin Yet Effective. Not Pricey And Works Wonderfully. It Definitely Met My Expectations & I Will Definitely Be Repurchasing. Totally Recommend!
Kelsey S.
Maryland
I can not recommend this product enough to people it is my holy grail when it comes to helping with my breakouts. I bought it at my local Ulta and for the price it is amazing and it lasts so long and I will constantly use it!
Taylor P.
Staten Island, NY
This product is magic. If you use a qtip, dip it into the product, and apply to a blemish before going to bed, its almost completely if not gone by the morning! It drys the blemish right out and heals it immediately!
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
This works great if you have a breakout that is trying to come in. When I feel one trying to break through the skin, I dab this on it with a Q Tip and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, the blemish is already gone!
Linda C.
Dries out big blemishes like magic! I can apply this before bed and wake up without a huge bump on my skin from the day prior. Helps prevent me from wanted to pick at my blemishes and makes makeup application so much smoother.
Xitlale L.
This product here is great if you have a pimple and you have to go out somewhere the next day where you have to where makeup apply this the day before or days before and it works great it's very cool the way it's put together
Elisa L.
Wake Village , TX
This product is AMAZING!!!! When ever I have a pimple, I'll just apply this with a q-tip, & it instantly dries out the pimple! This product is affordable, & does what it's supposed to do! I would definitely buy this again & highly recommend!
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This drying lotion is perfect for someone who wants to get rid of their pimples! You just have to put a dab on the pimple and it helps to dry it out! It works wonders on your face! I would recommend this product for others!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?