BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jailyn B.
Port Chester, NY
This is the best pimple popper! I just purchased my second bottle. It removes all the blemishes and it doesn’t leave terrible white marks on my face like other products. This has popped my pimples immediately and made my face clear up. I wish there were bigger bottles but don’t shake it! That’s one of the mistakes I made but all in all it’s a really great buy!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
An iconic magic potion by Mario Badescue that has been a skin care must for so many years I can't count. If you feel that little tinge of a pimple making its grand entrance or one that's at full curtain,  take that little bottle and shake. Spot apply. I do not have acne and cannot verify it's use for treatment but for errant breakouts it's "spot on" lol.
Katelyn T.
I purchased this after buying the Rosewater spray and the Special Healing Powder (both 10/10). I do not have bad breakouts by any means, but this stuff is incredible! I put it on a pimple ready to pop as well as under-the-skin bumps. This product keeps them from growing to a head!
I will say that it does work best on pimples/heads ready to pop. Definitely helps avoid scarring. When I put it on a bump that's under the skin, it keeps it from coming to a head, but it also doesn't make it completely disappear.

As another side note, I used it on a stubborn ingrown hair and it healed it completely!
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is magic in a bottle. I seriously do not understand how this does it, it takes a zit away over night! Its one of the best spot treatments I have ever tried. It doesn't break me out at all, and I've had the same bottle for a long time and it still hasn't run out!
Jolissa V.
My skin isn’t the best, I was looking for a product that would mask my pimples and heal them and this does just that. It dries out my pimples and helps them to heal. It burns a bit but it’s not to bad and the results are great.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I will use after I wash my face and apply moisturizer to everywhere but the spot I am applying this to. I will take a qtip dip it in, then put it on the spot, the next morning my breakout is way smaller and not as red. Amazing!
Alejandra G.
Maria Alejandra Gomez Valencia (G014097)7630 NW 25 Street # 2B Miami
I love this product, is really good for acne and work in one night, good packaging, sometimes make a little dry the skin, my expectations are very big but the product work really good in my skin, I have mix skin with acne
Brooke T.
Franklin , IN
Wow does this stuff work!! I bought mine from Ulta for only $13 (it was on sale). I used a Q-tip to put it on my blemishes before I go to bed. By the time I wake, the blemishes are half the size that they were! LOVE THIS STUFF
Allison B.
Shawnee, OK
Let me start off by saying, I love Mario Badescu's skin care line so much, and the product itself does slightly dry out certain types of acne. But to me, there are several downsides to this product. First, you can really only do this at night after you've taken everything off, since it leaves you with a big white spot. You have to let it dry, which can take a little bit. And it can kinda of rub off on your clothing or pillows. And traveling with it is impossible, it has to be upright to keep from mixing otherwise you have to wait for it to settle. Myself, I'd prefer something easier to travel with and be able to wear during the day when I'm out. But on the other side, I do still use this product from time to time. Would I repurchase? Probably not. But it's not bad for when it does work.
Nova W.
This product is reliability good at getting rid of acne. I used it for a couple weeks and most of my pimples were gone. The only thing that was annoying was that the lotion dried out really quickly and I didn’t even shake it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?