BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Bee B.
Fremont
Gold! I use this to speed of the process and within 1-2 days it’ll zap out my whitehead(s). Once it dries, it leaves a pink residue so I usually apply it in the evenings only. It smells like medicine.
Kerri-Ann Z.
Lynbrook
I have been using this product for years! When used properly this drying lotion is amazing! The bottle is small and easy to store in my nightstand for easy use at night. I always pick mine up at ULTA! Every one should own this!
Viviana M.
Miami Lakes
I have used this product various times, and I must say it lasts a long time. The main ingredient is isopropyl alcohol so there is a strong smell attached, but I do not mind it at all. I do think it helps quicken the process of active blemishes, but it does not draw a whitehead to the surface every time I use it. Overall, I think the product shortens the lifespan of the blemish.
nancy o.
Los Angeles, CA
I love, Love this product! I use it when I have bigger breakouts. I apply the lotion at night and usually in the AM when I wake up, either the pimple has surfaced or it dried out. Amazing product!
Madison L.
Rapid City, SD
This stuff is really good for cystic acne, and doesn’t over dry. It lasted me forever. When I got a breakout here and there I would use this. It can be pretty harsh if you use too much, it should only be used as a spot treatment.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
I've never had horrible acne, but I do have the occasional pimple here and there. I love this lotion because, although it's marketed as a drying lotion, it's not drying to anything other than the blemish. It's pretty affordable at $17, especially because I only use enough to cover the end of a cotton swab two-three times a week. My blemishes are significantly smaller and less red in the morning.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
i have tried several things from this brand but just cant find anything i really like. it is just sort of messy and doesn't do a ton. it is more of a novelty product to me because it looks cool but i will not repurchase.
👑 C.
There’s a reason so many people swear by this stuff! It realllly works and fast! It’s really something you absolutely need.. especially if you have a pimple and you need it gone! Trust me. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I really love this! I don't frequently get acne but I get random pop ups every once and a while and this is amazing! It dries out your oils in you active pimples and makes them go away so fast!
Nicole Z.
This product is pretty good at helping decrease pimple size and redness. It does have a pretty strong chemical smell so if you’re sensitive to smells you might not like this. You need to apply with a q tip and only use the liquid not the pink product which people seem to not know
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?