BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Isa S.
This completely dries out and kills breakouts. The packaging is very simple but still nice. It's a little pricey for the size but I'm hoping it'll last for a while. It isn't effective on under the skin acne which is something that I don't love.
Arnika R.
Awesome product, but seems to not work as well from when I first purchased it.  I usually combine this with the buffering lotion for best results.  The product is very effective and if anyone has problems with pimples I definitely recommend purchasing!
Wanda R.
Love that this line uses a lot of natural ingredients. Its amazing how you apply it on the pimple and it dries it . It's a must have I was very satisfied with the product so I would recommend it to everyone that is having trouble with their face
Angie G.
Don't get me wrong I like the Mario Badescu line but this product was iffy for me. When I would get acne I would put this on and sometimes it was help and sometimes it didn't make a difference. So I couldn't really depend on this acne treatment.
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This product is so easy to use. You just dab it on at night before bed on any problem areas you may have. Then you wake up and go on your normal routine. With a pimple that's way better then before you applied it. It will go away within 1-2 days.
Grace G.
Miami Shores, FL
I've only heard great things about this product, and I would say it's worked pretty well for me. I use it before bed when I have breakouts, and it's pretty much 50/50 on whether it works or not. Lasts a long time so not sure if I would buy again!
Kate H.
Omaha, NE
Love this! After applying to my face at night and using for several days, the blemishes start to go away. It does sting a bit if there is a break on the skin, so be careful where you apply it. I believe it is a good value and would recommend to others.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
I like to use this when I have an irrigated pimple that just won't go away. This dries out, flattens, and helps to exfoliate away all the flaking and scabbing as the pimple heals. I feel like it also keeps me from having a dark spot for too long.
Amber B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not a fan of this product even though I still use it. I just have hope that it may work. It does not dry out my pimples or do anything for them at all. The hype of this product had me fooled and I am kinda disappointed that I wasted my money.
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I use this almost every night on an incoming pimple and I swear it slows it down. I wash my face at night and moisturizer before using it. Depending on the pimple size I can feel it working because it's a cool tingling sensation that I feel. I will for sure buy some more when the bottle I have now runs out.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?