BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Jacquelyn J.
Mountain View
This clears up my pimple in just a couple of days. I often get some random large pimples somewhere and when I apply this overnight I can see a hinge difference in the morning. It helps to reduce the size and the redness of the pimple overnight.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Mario badesco has amazing products in general. I've been using the drying lotion for years now and it's the only thing that can tackle my blemishes while not drying surrounding skin. I recommend this product to those who are struggling with acne.
Emily C.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have stubborn pimple that won't go away, this is seriously your new go to product. I've used this product a few times when I have a bad zit. I'll take a q-tip and dab the product onto a certain area and in the morning my zit will be gone!
Kate H.
Omaha, NE
Love this! After applying to my face at night and using for several days, the blemishes start to go away. It does sting a bit if there is a break on the skin, so be careful where you apply it. I believe it is a good value and would recommend to others.
Nicole G.
San Bruno, CA
This is honestly my favorite product when it comes to acne. I started buying this when I was 13 and it had yet to disappoint. It is very very effective and easy use. A 13 year old can do it! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the price.
Yessi F.
Personally, I felt this product worked best for me the first few times I used it. Afterwards, I felt that my skin became immune to it. When I don't use it for awhile and then come back to using it, it works sometimes. Kind of on the fence about it, but overall I would say give it a shot!
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I use this almost every night on an incoming pimple and I swear it slows it down. I wash my face at night and moisturizer before using it. Depending on the pimple size I can feel it working because it's a cool tingling sensation that I feel. I will for sure buy some more when the bottle I have now runs out.
Wanda R.
Love that this line uses a lot of natural ingredients. Its amazing how you apply it on the pimple and it dries it . It's a must have I was very satisfied with the product so I would recommend it to everyone that is having trouble with their face
Monica P.
love this product!! for some reason now that i turned 30 it seems like am in a second puberty lol i been braking out A LOT!! this product just makes it easy i put it on the blemish and within 2 or 3 days its dry and sometimes completely gone!!!
Jaqueline L.
South Sioux City, NE
Love this product for those annoying white heads. I just put it on at night, go to sleep and wake up and its gone or almost gone depending on how big it was to begin with. My skin is dry so I try to put it on just the blemish or else ill wake up with dry skin around the blemish. Love it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?