BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Jordan N.
Canonsburg, PA
Beats everything at drying out those tough to get rid of pimples! I use this nightly. The price is just right, not too expensive and not too cheap. You have the option to choose between plastic bottles and glass!
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
This product is absolutely amazing!!! For when I do get breakout I apply it at night. It’s easy to use. Don’t shake it u want the pink stuff to stay on the bottom. You just take a q-tip and put it in the bottle until it hits the bottom then u apply to your pimple/pimples. When u wake up in the morning you will be amazed at how ugh it went away. No more squeezing or anything! I highly recommend this product and it’s a great price!
Cristina F.
This little miracle cream cleared my acne and completely healed my skin. It worked overnight and gets rid of all my pimples. It’s a bit on the pricey side but lasts forever and definitely worth the money, you may even be able to save a few bucks if you go ahead and use it in a kit! Mario Badescu products are all great (that I’ve tried so far) so you can’t go wrong
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
ABOLSUTE MIRACLE WORKER FOR BREAKOUTS. I have really occasional breakouts, and usually they are not too bad. But whenever I get even the smallest blemish I grab this bad boy and apply it and BAM, my blemishes reside sometimes over night. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to spend a little bit of money, but help to zap some of their breakouts in a small amount of time. It goes on well, and doesn't damage the skin either!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This product does what it says. It dries out pimples overnight. Mostly just white heads. With that being said it dries out the skin but didn’t get rid of my acne. The bottle does last a long time. But I don’t think this is the product for me and my skin concerns. I feel like it is more recommended for people who only get a few breakouts randomly because if you have severe acne it won’t really get rid of it all.
alysia a.
Tampa, FL
Amazing . i dip a qtip into the bottle to the pink lotion and dab it into whatever break out i have and next morning its gone or almost gone . very important to use a clean qtip everytime you dip into the product though do not cross contaminate
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
I could CRY with joy over how much this changed my skin! Currently pregnant and my skin is crazy with hormonal acne. After trying tons of skin items I moved to this. 2 days. 2 DAYS my acne was gone and my skin was back! Literally this is my magic potion, my holy grail of acne care. The entire Mario Badescu line has literally saved my skin! Absolutely love it and will always continue to buy it and recommend it to others!
Michelle M.
New york
Disclaimer -- im actually highly allergic to benzoyl peroxide. I began using this product a while back when a friend showed to to me to remove a blemish. It worked like a charm. Unfortunately, over the years i noticed that after using it i would break out again. I've since learned im extremely allergic to the peroxide. Certainly not the products fault. If you are looking for a quick acne treatment and ARENT allergic to benzoyl peroxide, i highly recommend. Works like a charm
Arden S.
AH-MAZING for clearing up breakouts overnight. I just put a dab on pimples at night and wash off in the morning and it works great. Does have a strong smell, so not good for breakouts too close to the eyes, as mine will tend to water in that case; but i’ll take the smell if I can have clear skin in the morning!
Johanna H.
New York
I DO NOT KNOW WHY I TOOK SO LONG TO TRY THIS PRODUCT! I have seen people rave about this product for years and I thought that because I've tried prescribed benzyl perioxide that I wouldn't need it, but I was so wrong! This is great overnight treatment for your small pimples and whiteheads. if you have been looking for a new product I would really recommend this one! Literally a game changer!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?