BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
This worked so well on my cystic acne that I don't get them anymore! I used to have one on my chin that would keep coming back after going away and once I used this, it was gone! Make sure to use this before bed because it's very obvious on your face.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I think this is a great product for very oily, acne prone skin. I used it when I was dealing with bad cystic acne. It helps dry up whiteheads quickly. I have extremely sensitive skin though and found this to be too drying for me to use on a regular basis.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
My favorite product to use when I randomly breakout and need to get rid of a spot. This is fairly inexpensive and lasts a long time. I only breakout during the time of the month but I can put this on a spot at night and by morning the spot is reduced.
Lizzie M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This stuff is amazing. I use it on all my blemishes and pimples and overnight this lotion reduces any swelling and size magically. It doesn't give me a rash like I've seen other people say, and I have very sensitive, oily skin. I absolutely love this!
Adrianna V.
Ashland, VA
This stuff works great. It doesn't smell very good, I don't really mind the smell. I usually just a little bit, keep it on for about 3 minutes and the acne is smaller and I do it for about 2 days and it's gone
Shannon H.
This is my go-to spot treatment. I purchased this life changing treatment from Nordstrom. I used to experience large, painful cystic acne. One dab of the  before bed would dramatically decrease the painful bumps and after a few nights, they'd be gone.
Claire H.
West Warwick, RI
This thing works! I don't know how but it does! When I see a pimple coming up, I just place a dab on it overnight and bam pure magic it is gone the next day. Swear this product is like witchcraft highly recommend and it is a great value for the price
Danielle C.
Marietta
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!! It does a great job at drying up any pimples that are on my face over night. The product is so simple to use and a little goes a long way. I bought my first bottle in January and my bottle is still full. Definitely worth the buy.
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best spot treatment on the market! I tried this and instantly saw a difference. It's a great value and on the more affordable end. I love the simple packaging and there's nothing bad to say about it! Also,it's cruelty free and a little goes a long way.
Lauren G.
Moody
This was recommended to me from a famous YouTuber. She said it worked magic, and she was right! This is a great product for every day type pimples that may pop up. A little tip is to apply it after the shower so your pores are open and it can sink in.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?