BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
My absolute favorite spot treatment. For smaller break outs it works over night, for larger ones it may take a couple days but never too long. Scarring is minimal if there even is any. If you're looking for something natural and effective, you've found it!
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, KY
This is literally my go-to anytime I have a breakout. I just apply some before I go to bed and it helps to minimize or get rid of everything! The smell can be a little much but I get that most acne products have that smell. Overall an amazing product!
Claire H.
West Warwick, RI
This thing works! I don't know how but it does! When I see a pimple coming up, I just place a dab on it overnight and bam pure magic it is gone the next day. Swear this product is like witchcraft highly recommend and it is a great value for the price
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
This is most amazing product for acne or pimples I have found!! Great value for you money. It is $17 but you get so much product and it works amazing. It does burn slightly when first applied to a pimple but works amazingly. No room for improvement!!!
Adrianna V.
Ashland, VA
This stuff works great. It doesn't smell very good, I don't really mind the smell. I usually just a little bit, keep it on for about 3 minutes and the acne is smaller and I do it for about 2 days and it's gone
Tara S.
I do like this product but for a $17 product the packaging is a bit cheap but it does help pimples just make sure to moisturize after using probably wouldn't buy again because of the high price point it's still a good product and I do adore this brand
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best spot treatment on the market! I tried this and instantly saw a difference. It's a great value and on the more affordable end. I love the simple packaging and there's nothing bad to say about it! Also,it's cruelty free and a little goes a long way.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Holy grail product! I previously used the Kate Somerville drying lotion (which is very expensive) and this works just as well, if not better! I put this on any breakouts that I have before going to sleep and when I wake up, they're gone! This is a must have.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this when I have a big ol' zit, I put it in at night and the next morning it is noticeably smaller. If I use this a few days in a row the zit will be completely gone! It lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I bought mine at Ulta
Mahshad A.
This product really gets rid of your pimples!! As someone who struggles with acne, this is a life saver!!! I put just a little bit on with a q-tip and my pimple was barely visible the next day! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!! Truly a game changer!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?