BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Isa S.
This completely dries out and kills breakouts. The packaging is very simple but still nice. It's a little pricey for the size but I'm hoping it'll last for a while. It isn't effective on under the skin acne which is something that I don't love.
Amanda C.
Redding, CA
this is like magic blemish remover! Literally the best product for getting rid of suprie acne! Apply it to the problems at night on cleansed skin, and proof! when you wake up in the morning it's gone! I absolutely love this stuff. I use it everywhere, my face, neck, shoulders, and my back.
Nicole G.
San Bruno, CA
This is honestly my favorite product when it comes to acne. I started buying this when I was 13 and it had yet to disappoint. It is very very effective and easy use. A 13 year old can do it! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the price.
Erika C.
I started using the same product that Kate Sommerville offers. I absolutely loved it and then I came across this one at Ulta. The product honestly worked just as great and it has a better price point. I also love the fact that it's cruelty free.
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This product is so easy to use. You just dab it on at night before bed on any problem areas you may have. Then you wake up and go on your normal routine. With a pimple that's way better then before you applied it. It will go away within 1-2 days.
Emily C.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have stubborn pimple that won't go away, this is seriously your new go to product. I've used this product a few times when I have a bad zit. I'll take a q-tip and dab the product onto a certain area and in the morning my zit will be gone!
Kathryn C.
Lawrence, KS
It's such an interesting mixture and feeling. I was confident it was going to do wonders to my face. Although I didn't get the results I wanted, my friend had extreme success. Her face cleared up quickly and improved her complexion drastically.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wow this stuff works. I mean, I've tried a lot of anti-acne products. Some are better than others. But this product actually fights acne actively. It actually makes a visible difference overnight. This is a must have for anyone who suffers the occasional painful breakout.
Sreya J.
Columbus, OH
Kate Somerville eradicate is much better than this. Products like this normally work well on my skin to get rid of acne but this one doesn't seem to do the trick it rubs off really easily overnight perhaps that's because of my oily skin but I do like the Kate Somerville version much more.
Donna L.
El Segundo
I love this ! It works wonders for acne or dark spots honestly I really recommend this. It's great when you have prom or a special event the next day you just put some of this on the day before and it reduces the size of your pimple. I love it !
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?