BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Yessi F.
Personally, I felt this product worked best for me the first few times I used it. Afterwards, I felt that my skin became immune to it. When I don't use it for awhile and then come back to using it, it works sometimes. Kind of on the fence about it, but overall I would say give it a shot!
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of my favorite products. It's so good my mom is now addicted to it. DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. Stick a q-tip down to the bottom and just dap the product on your face. Fall asleep and your breakouts will be smaller by the morning, if not gone.
Lynda J.
There is a reason why people fave about this acne product. Because it really works. I put it on before bed and by morning it's usually dried and no longer red. My only complaint is that it's not clear that you shouldn't hake it. If the sales person didn't remind me, I would have shook it.
Chloe L.
Fate, TX
This works beautifully. I've suffered from cystic acne for many years, and this helps keep it minimal and reduces redness and inflammation. I truly love this stuff, it works wonders on your face. And I know lots of beauty influencers love it too!
Wanda R.
Love that this line uses a lot of natural ingredients. Its amazing how you apply it on the pimple and it dries it . It's a must have I was very satisfied with the product so I would recommend it to everyone that is having trouble with their face
Breannan P.
This product is my holy grail! I had a lot of acne on my forehead so before going to bed I would apply this on my acne and I did this consistently  for about a week and saw that my acne spots were much smaller and going away! I would definitely recommend moisturizng your face after using this product since my forehead had some dry patches.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Works amazing at treating the surface level parables, but is not able to penetrate down the service to more cystic acne. However it works amazing and I love it for most pimples. I bought it at old Time for $17, and I would absolutely repurchase!
Monica P.
love this product!! for some reason now that i turned 30 it seems like am in a second puberty lol i been braking out A LOT!! this product just makes it easy i put it on the blemish and within 2 or 3 days its dry and sometimes completely gone!!!
Isa S.
This completely dries out and kills breakouts. The packaging is very simple but still nice. It's a little pricey for the size but I'm hoping it'll last for a while. It isn't effective on under the skin acne which is something that I don't love.
Jen H.
I wish I could say I absolutely love this product, but I don't think it's as effective on my skin as other products are. I don't think the salicylic acid works the best with my skin type so it doesn't diminish certain types of pimples overnight for me
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?