BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I use this almost every night on an incoming pimple and I swear it slows it down. I wash my face at night and moisturizer before using it. Depending on the pimple size I can feel it working because it's a cool tingling sensation that I feel. I will for sure buy some more when the bottle I have now runs out.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Mario badesco has amazing products in general. I've been using the drying lotion for years now and it's the only thing that can tackle my blemishes while not drying surrounding skin. I recommend this product to those who are struggling with acne.
Yessi F.
Personally, I felt this product worked best for me the first few times I used it. Afterwards, I felt that my skin became immune to it. When I don't use it for awhile and then come back to using it, it works sometimes. Kind of on the fence about it, but overall I would say give it a shot!
Demi B.
Knoxville
Loveeee this! Props to Kylie Jenner for introducing the world to this! The only product that helps with breakouts over night! It doesn’t dry you out! You can use Daily if needed I love it! Itll always be one mf my favs! Deff recommend.!!!!!!!!!!
Emma s.
i started using this after hearing about it from one of the youtube bloggers. it is very potent, so i only use it in cases of emergencies! also only on breakouts that are just too massive. i don't recommend using it daily! does the job very well.
Giselle G.
I absolutely adore this product! I've been using this for a few months now and it's a lifesaver. It makes any zit of mine smaller or completely disappear overnight! This is the last thing I apply on my skin whenever it's giving me trouble.
Nicole G.
San Bruno, CA
This is honestly my favorite product when it comes to acne. I started buying this when I was 13 and it had yet to disappoint. It is very very effective and easy use. A 13 year old can do it! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the price.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product. When I feel a pimple coming, I just use a Q-tip and put it right on the pimple. Within three day of using consistently at night, the pimple had disappeared. I have repurchased this product more than 3 times and I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon!
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This product is so easy to use. You just dab it on at night before bed on any problem areas you may have. Then you wake up and go on your normal routine. With a pimple that's way better then before you applied it. It will go away within 1-2 days.
Erica G.
This is definitely a cult-favorite product from the Mario Badescu line.  This product is very reliable and the packaging makes it easy use. The drying effect is great for overnight but not for the day. I would definitely recommend this to others but you have to follow the directions!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?