BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Grace G.
Miami Shores, FL
I've only heard great things about this product, and I would say it's worked pretty well for me. I use it before bed when I have breakouts, and it's pretty much 50/50 on whether it works or not. Lasts a long time so not sure if I would buy again!
Chloe L.
Fate, TX
This works beautifully. I've suffered from cystic acne for many years, and this helps keep it minimal and reduces redness and inflammation. I truly love this stuff, it works wonders on your face. And I know lots of beauty influencers love it too!
Amber B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not a fan of this product even though I still use it. I just have hope that it may work. It does not dry out my pimples or do anything for them at all. The hype of this product had me fooled and I am kinda disappointed that I wasted my money.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
I like to use this when I have an irrigated pimple that just won't go away. This dries out, flattens, and helps to exfoliate away all the flaking and scabbing as the pimple heals. I feel like it also keeps me from having a dark spot for too long.
Arnika R.
Awesome product, but seems to not work as well from when I first purchased it.  I usually combine this with the buffering lotion for best results.  The product is very effective and if anyone has problems with pimples I definitely recommend purchasing!
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of my favorite products. It's so good my mom is now addicted to it. DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. Stick a q-tip down to the bottom and just dap the product on your face. Fall asleep and your breakouts will be smaller by the morning, if not gone.
Sreya J.
Columbus, OH
Kate Somerville eradicate is much better than this. Products like this normally work well on my skin to get rid of acne but this one doesn't seem to do the trick it rubs off really easily overnight perhaps that's because of my oily skin but I do like the Kate Somerville version much more.
Lina L.
Works pretty great! Just make sure to clean your face really well when removing it. I had to use cleansing water to remove the residue after washing my face. If you use it consistently on the area it will work, for me it doesn't work overnight.
Jaqueline L.
South Sioux City, NE
Love this product for those annoying white heads. I just put it on at night, go to sleep and wake up and its gone or almost gone depending on how big it was to begin with. My skin is dry so I try to put it on just the blemish or else ill wake up with dry skin around the blemish. Love it!
Demi B.
Knoxville
Loveeee this! Props to Kylie Jenner for introducing the world to this! The only product that helps with breakouts over night! It doesn’t dry you out! You can use Daily if needed I love it! Itll always be one mf my favs! Deff recommend.!!!!!!!!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?