BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Crystal T.
VALLEJO, CA
This product was recommended to me by my coworker. She swears on this stuff. When I first applied the product on my face, you feel a slight burning sensation. But no worries, it goes away. I literally looked like I had chicken pox. But after applying this nightly for 2 weeks straight, I noticed that I have been using it less which means, less zits. Product highly recommended. Not good for super sensitive skin.
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
This stuff definitely works. I’ve had huge pimples before and I apply this overnight and in the morning the spots are significantly reduced. It is a bit expensive which turns me off because there are other similar products that do the same thing at a lower price. That’s the only negative. But this does work incredibly well so I’ll give it that. If you struggle with breakouts you definitely need this in your arsenal.
Elizabeth S.
port neches, TX
Definitely have noticed a difference when using these two products, the rose water hydrated my face and makes it appear more brighter and healthy. The drying lotion helps reduce pimples overnight and almost gone.
Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this very sparingly for surprise zits that pop up from stress or that time of the month. It's been the most effective spot treatment I have found thus far, and zits are generally gone the next day after I use this.
lauren S.
Gfafb, ND
This product is great for drying out overnight acne. It stings a little at first and I don’t like the smell, but honestly this product is worth it! I put it on whenever I get a really pad pimple and sleep with it on over night and when I wake up the pimple is a lot smaller and almost barely there.
Jordan N.
Canonsburg, PA
Beats everything at drying out those tough to get rid of pimples! I use this nightly. The price is just right, not too expensive and not too cheap. You have the option to choose between plastic bottles and glass!
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
This product is absolutely amazing!!! For when I do get breakout I apply it at night. It’s easy to use. Don’t shake it u want the pink stuff to stay on the bottom. You just take a q-tip and put it in the bottle until it hits the bottom then u apply to your pimple/pimples. When u wake up in the morning you will be amazed at how ugh it went away. No more squeezing or anything! I highly recommend this product and it’s a great price!
Cristina F.
This little miracle cream cleared my acne and completely healed my skin. It worked overnight and gets rid of all my pimples. It’s a bit on the pricey side but lasts forever and definitely worth the money, you may even be able to save a few bucks if you go ahead and use it in a kit! Mario Badescu products are all great (that I’ve tried so far) so you can’t go wrong
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
ABOLSUTE MIRACLE WORKER FOR BREAKOUTS. I have really occasional breakouts, and usually they are not too bad. But whenever I get even the smallest blemish I grab this bad boy and apply it and BAM, my blemishes reside sometimes over night. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to spend a little bit of money, but help to zap some of their breakouts in a small amount of time. It goes on well, and doesn't damage the skin either!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This product does what it says. It dries out pimples overnight. Mostly just white heads. With that being said it dries out the skin but didn’t get rid of my acne. The bottle does last a long time. But I don’t think this is the product for me and my skin concerns. I feel like it is more recommended for people who only get a few breakouts randomly because if you have severe acne it won’t really get rid of it all.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?