BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
I get this from Ulta and it's amazing. For me it was okay on the skin. It did dry out my skin because it's drying out the blemish but not to bad. It's not a bad price and it's worth it. It reduces the size of my blemishes overnight. I would recommend this
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
I LOVE this stuff!! I suffer from the occasional cystic acne and it's so painful and unattractive. This drying lotion really helps! I put it on at night and the next morning my spots have shrunken. I also used it on some bug bites and it helped with those too!!
Yasmine C.
Okay, so I don't really tend to breakout but when I do find myself getting those stubborn pimples around my time of the month this is the go to product. It makes the blemish disappear in about a day and makes me not so worried about not having clear skin.
Julia M.
Boston
I think this product is way over hyped- probably due to a Kylie Jenner shoutout. It's definitely drying, but it doesn't treat the actual acne. It also doesn't work quickly, so I always find myself using it as a last resort if I've run out of other products.
Pavee K.
I love the consistency of this product. I really shrinks my zit within the next day. It is quite strong so I would warn to be mindful of how much product you put on. But other than that it is basically a miracle in a bottle and very affordable as well.
Marina B.
San Diego, CA
I HATE MY ACNE! But this helps !!! Just pop this on the area of concern and BAM! They're gone! It works super well just make sure you follow the directions on how to use it. I get mine at Sephora. Easy to get! Always available. I love this product must buy.
Natalie L.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE this product. Put a small amount on a blemish, go to bed, wake up the next day and it's gone. It is a drying lotion so don't put this on big areas of your face if you have sensitive skin. But I will forever use this product! And it lasts a long time.
Alyssa C.
Lewisville
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! I have been using this product for years on end, this is the only product that has worked to get rid of my pimples, without them coming back! The price is amazing, not super expensive! If you're questioning buying this, just do it!
Briana W.
Larkspur, CA
Love this! My go to acne treatment for a few years now. It pulls all the gunk to the surface overnight, even with those deeper, painful spots. So easy to use and so worth it. Plus it's hard to beat the price with this product. Highly recommend it overall!
Marlenne F.
This feels so nice when you apply it, only a small amount is needed so it will definitely last you a while. The product definitely diminishes redness and puffiness as well as the size of trouble spots. I bought this at Ulta and would definitely buy again.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?