BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I love Mario Badescu skin products. I got this drying cream in a sample set sent from Mario Badescu. It is gentle on my skin and if I have any acne come up on my face this drying lotion really helps to clear it up fast without any irritation to my skin.
Morgan L.
Midvale, UT
Love this product! I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin but it definitely comes in clutch whenever I have a pimple pop up before an important event. It isn't a miracle that will make the pimple disappear without a trace but it definitely reduces the size and redness.
Chelsie S.
Chavies, KY
10/10 would recommend for anyone with blemishes. Kylie Jenner actually knows what she's talking about with this product. I buy mine at Ulta, and it's so cheap for how amazing it is. It lasts me a while, too! I will be repurchasing after i run out!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my all time favorite spot treatment which gets rid of pimple size and redness overnight. The application is kind of weird since you need a qtip to get to the bottom pink stuff but other than that it's so effective and I have very acne prone skin and nothing else worked but this
Katie M.
This is one of my top 5 favorite products I've EVER purchased. Oh my goodness. This drying lotion dries out and gets rid of your pimples OVERNIGHT. Yes, overnight. I cannot say anything negative about this product. I will ALWAYS purchase!! 10/10!!
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I love this spot treatment to use overnight. I put this drying lotion on any active pimple and the next morning, it's gone! It's like magic! I read reviews that didn't seem fair for this product. It is now a holy grail for me and I highly recommend it.
Chelsea C.
haven't been super impressed with this drying lotion. thought it would be a easy quick fix to random breakouts, but i feel it just leaves my skin tight and dry and i even have oily skin! it's easy to use, but i don't think it's worth the price tag.
Perla G.
This stuff works great!! It dries up the pimple overnight and shrinks the size up to where it's barely visible. It's perfect if you have an important event and want a flawless "canvas". I definitely recommend you having this in your medicine cabinet!!
Yuliana A.
Salinas, CA
Whenever I see a pimple coming, I use Mario Badescu Drying Lotion! It is not a super expensive product but you dont get much for the price. It is a little harsh on the skin but it is to expect since it dries out pimples. I like that it comes in two packaging style one plastic the other glass. I highly recommend this product to anyone with acne.
Kari W.
Ironton
This is a throwback to high school. I used this every night. I would come out looking like I had the worst case of poison ivy on my face. It's earned its place in my medicine cabinet because it still works! At least now there's just a dot here or there and not covering my entire face!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?