BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Jordan C.
De Soto
Got a pimple? No problem for this. It dries it out quickly. I love it. Packaging is great, easy to use. Helps stop pimples from coming it fully. I bought mine at Ulta. I've gone through a few bottles of it. I highly recommend. It's an amazing product.
Tara S.
I do like this product but for a $17 product the packaging is a bit cheap but it does help pimples just make sure to moisturize after using probably wouldn't buy again because of the high price point it's still a good product and I do adore this brand
Lizzie M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This stuff is amazing. I use it on all my blemishes and pimples and overnight this lotion reduces any swelling and size magically. It doesn't give me a rash like I've seen other people say, and I have very sensitive, oily skin. I absolutely love this!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I think this is a great product for very oily, acne prone skin. I used it when I was dealing with bad cystic acne. It helps dry up whiteheads quickly. I have extremely sensitive skin though and found this to be too drying for me to use on a regular basis.
Sierra M.
I absolutely love this drying lotion. Whenever I see my face starting to break out, I put a dot on the affected area at night before I go to sleep and it dries it out before I even wake up in the morning! I will absolutely buy this again when I run out. My mom recommended it to me because she used it when she had chronic breakouts, and I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin who has blemishes like I do!
Kristen J.
Orlando
This is my ultimate must have when I break out. It works wonders and I honestly could not live without it. It's definitely worth the price although I do wish it was cheaper I'd still buy it in a heartbeat. Most definitely recommended for others.
Danielle C.
Marietta
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!! It does a great job at drying up any pimples that are on my face over night. The product is so simple to use and a little goes a long way. I bought my first bottle in January and my bottle is still full. Definitely worth the buy.
maria m.
tulsa, OK
This product work for me but I had hormonal breakouts on my chin and my cheeks and I saw improvement with this product but not the way I want it The pimples did not go away they only shrink. So I started using tea tree oil and that was more effective.
Angelica T.
Streamwood
Using this has really helped me to clear up those pesky pimples that just don't want to go away! I apply this with a q-tip before bed and let it work it's magic and by the next morning the pimple has gone down in size and within two days it's gone!
Perla G.
This stuff works great!! It dries up the pimple overnight and shrinks the size up to where it's barely visible. It's perfect if you have an important event and want a flawless "canvas". I definitely recommend you having this in your medicine cabinet!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?