BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Lindsey W.
This is hands down the best acne spot treatment. Ive tried about everything under the sun and this is by far the best. The cost of this is awesome too making it very affordable. I have used this for every breakout and stops it fast. #myopinion#nozits
Sheng ☺.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this! Definitely recommend for people with pimples in general! I usually use this wherever I feel a pimple forming or where one already exists. I always order mine from Nordstrom for free & fast shipping!
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
This worked so well on my cystic acne that I don't get them anymore! I used to have one on my chin that would keep coming back after going away and once I used this, it was gone! Make sure to use this before bed because it's very obvious on your face.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
I absolutely swear by this stuff! Whenever I have a pimple popping up I just apply a little dab before bed and In the morning it's gone! Even with those super yucky deep pore ones that come around! I'd recommend this for anytime struggling with acne.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
My favorite product to use when I randomly breakout and need to get rid of a spot. This is fairly inexpensive and lasts a long time. I only breakout during the time of the month but I can put this on a spot at night and by morning the spot is reduced.
Claire H.
West Warwick, RI
This thing works! I don't know how but it does! When I see a pimple coming up, I just place a dab on it overnight and bam pure magic it is gone the next day. Swear this product is like witchcraft highly recommend and it is a great value for the price
Arielle E.
Fishers
I always use this stuff when I feel a zit coming, especially at my time of the month. It's not too pricey for how great this stuff works. The only thing I am disappointed with, is how easily it comes off while I'm sleeping. All in all, great product!
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
This is most amazing product for acne or pimples I have found!! Great value for you money. It is $17 but you get so much product and it works amazing. It does burn slightly when first applied to a pimple but works amazingly. No room for improvement!!!
Adrianna V.
Ashland, VA
This stuff works great. It doesn't smell very good, I don't really mind the smell. I usually just a little bit, keep it on for about 3 minutes and the acne is smaller and I do it for about 2 days and it's gone
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
My absolute favorite spot treatment. For smaller break outs it works over night, for larger ones it may take a couple days but never too long. Scarring is minimal if there even is any. If you're looking for something natural and effective, you've found it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?